• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where did this come from?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic
Hey, KHI! I'm having a little need for your guy's help with remembering where this picture came from? Here it is:
attachment.php
So, I know it's of Terra in his armor(duh), but where did it come from? I know it wasn't either in any of the BBS trailers or the actual game. Was it just promotional image from Famitsu or something?
Sorry if this is a stupid topic. If so, could a mod close it? I wasn't sure if this was enough to make a whole thread out of.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
It was in like the first concept trailer of BBS, where they first introduced Terra and his aim to achieve revenge against Master Xehanort in code. Iirc, it was shown at some event in 2006. Chances are it was probably Famitsu where this image in particular came from.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Hey, KHI! I'm having a little need for your guy's help with remembering where this picture came from? Here it is:
attachment.php
So, I know it's of Terra in his armor(duh), but where did it come from? I know it wasn't either in any of the BBS trailers or the actual game. Was it just promotional image from Famitsu or something?
Sorry if this is a stupid topic. If so, could a mod close it? I wasn't sure if this was enough to make a whole thread out of.

[video=youtube;4wKs7jShw4A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wKs7jShw4A[/video]
Kh2 FM+ Secret Ending

Knehcs

[video=youtube;4wKs7jShw4A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wKs7jShw4A[/video]
Kh2 FM+ Secret Ending

Yeah, just rewatched that. That screencap is not part of the secret ending. Terra never loses half of his helmet/facemask, and the light is completely different at the end when he takes it off.

keyblade13

It was from an event before kh2fm came out and they showed this. It obviously never made it into the game. I remember thinking OMG it's an older sora

Straythe

No need to look for it since Terra's helmet is complete when he removes it.

They discarded this scene.

Also, they were too lazy removing Terra's eyes turning yellow in the ACTUAL opening of the game... We know why he doesn't have yellow eyes now, so it makes no sense to let it in, but lazy is lazy.

They did remove it in the "game cut scenes" of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back