• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where did the Keyblade War take place?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Where do you think the Keyblade War took place in?

• "The Gathering Place" (the desert)

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • The Great Maw

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Twilight Town (evidenced by the partly destroyed mansion)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was a "World War" (took place in many worlds at the same time)

Votes: 12 46.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Detronilizer

So where exactly do you think this war happened? IMO, it most likely happened in The Great Maw in Radiant Garden because it seems big enough for a war, and Xehanort appeared collapsed in that world right after it. Plus, if the theories of the war being "light vs darkness" were true, on one end in the distance you can see the white castle from the main town (which is obviously where the "army of light" resides), and in the opposite direction in the distance you can see the dark Villain's Vale castle (the "army of darkness"). If you don't know what I'm talking about, go to The Great Maw in KH2 in Radiant Garden and try to spot the two castles facing each other from far away.

What do you think?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
...what about the Gathering Place? The crapload of keyblades in there is for decoration...?

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
...what about the Gathering Place? The crapload of keyblades in there is for decoration...?

If that movie was entirely non-canon and just symbolism, then yes, you could call it that.

But still, I'm positive it took place at "The Gathering Place", too. Even if it's mere symbolism, these scenes made it obvious enough.

T

TWDIS

I think the most likely choice is the Gathering Place place with all the keyblades.

So where exactly do you think this war happened? IMO, it most likely happened in The Great Maw in Radiant Garden because it seems big enough for a war,

A war can happen in more then one location you know?

and Xehanort appeared collapsed in that world right after it. Plus, if the theories of the war being "light vs darkness" were true, on one end in the distance you can see the white castle from the main town (which is obviously where the "army of light" resides), and in the opposite direction in the distance you can see the dark Villain's Vale castle (the "army of darkness"). If you don't know what I'm talking about, go to The Great Maw in KH2 in Radiant Garden and try to spot the two castles facing each other from far away.

This could simply be one battalion so to speak of any given side; it doesn't mean it’s the dominant battleground.

What do you think?

Rethink your question. Anyhow my answer is "The Gathering Place" so to speak, as you can clearly see was a battlefield of many Keyblade Warriors, if that isn’t a war, then dang.

D

Deleted member 36435

Obviously the great maw that the Heartless made during the time of Kingdom Hearts II.

Obviously.

Obviously.

No really I think the The Gathering Place.

Chainless_Key

It probably happened at the Gathering Place, however there may have been battles in many other worlds which serves as the build up.

The_Zero_Heart

I would have to say The Gathering Place like the majority of ppl but a war can happen in other places

Macabre

Gold Member
Wait a minute,Ansem the wise was the king of Hollow Bastion.

He had/will have much importance in BBS.

The great maw could be the area,yes yes!

Or maybe the gathering place,filled with corpses and keyblades....

Such a hard choice,lol.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
:thumbup: I picked the Gathering place. I mean u almost have to b retarded to say that it wasnt the Gathering place i mean really.

lets look at the other choices:

World War: the second best choice. it could have occured in other worlds it is a pretty decent thought but the other worlds dont have thousands of keyblades layin around all over the place most the people dont even know what a keyblade is.

Great Maw: Just came in KH2. wasnt there in KH1. ( Even though we really dont know that seeing that all of KH1 took place inside the castle )

:thumbdown: Twighlight Town: the worst choice anyone could pick. the whole town has nothing war-like about and there is no way somone could think that a devastating world destroying life taking battle could have happened in twighlight town its just not goin to happen

Virus

حلم في ا&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com
heh i hated your options in this one, but after reading World War, it really got me thinking. it might actually be the answer, and BBS just tells the story of ONE major battle....the one in Sunset Horizons

Anagram

Banned
I say it was every where.
cause a war between light and dark would be huge.
And spread to many worlds.

Macabre

Gold Member
The worlds were one,but i dunno if that is confirmed.

but the light and darkness cataclysm is possible.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
~ i don't think it was some world war. it's more like a war between the relms or the relms vs master xehanort and his nutcase apprentice or i don't know, dangit! whatever started this mess, it happened at the gathering place.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Since when does a whole war take place at one spot? The war probably took place throughout all the worlds. Besides, the so-called "light army" living in the castle would mean that Ansem and the other citizens of Radiant Garden knew about the war. Which they obviously don't.

DCman22

I said world war, but i think the final battle happened at the gathering place. I cant think of any other reason why all those keyblades would be there....unless somebody loaded them up and moved them there, stuck them in the ground to make a cross pattern and said "yay keyblade art!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back