• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where did Pluto go?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkSora9696

In Kingdom Hearts Pluto finds Sora and the runs in the direction he came... Did he run away? lol After that you never see him again... Poor thing...

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
You do see Pluto again, but it's at the very ending, right after the credits. But that is a good question, where did he go? He must've somehow found Mickey because he was holding an evelope in his mouth at the end.

kumagaro

at the end of kingdom hearts/ opening of C.O.M. you see him untill the night part then he isnt inside the castle but donald and gofey(?) are so does he just continue running away.

ferretfrenzie

Are you guys talking about Pluto with Sora at the very begining of KH? When Sora first arrived at Traverse Town???I am very confused.

mirasaki

Since this is the beginning for kingdom hearts chain of memories, you would assume that the letter from the king had importance. But since you never found out what it said, you can assume that since the scene where sora and co. is chasing pluto is followed by sora waking up in a pile of tall grass, you can kinda guess that Sora never caught up with Pluto. I mean he can defeat the darkness but he can't catch up with a dog.....well, that, or Pluto knocked him unconscious in tall grass is the only other logical explanation.

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon
RPGplaya said:
You do see Pluto again, but it's at the very ending, right after the credits. But that is a good question, where did he go? He must've somehow found Mickey because he was holding an evelope in his mouth at the end.
Never thought about that!

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
I know Pluto can't fly gummi ships. So he must have stayed in Traverse Town during the entire game. I don't know how he got Mickey's letter and ended up in the same place as Sora at the end of kh though. Maybe Traverse Town is in the same world as those fields.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back