• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where did Maleficent and Pete went?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowroxas91

They couldnt die they are disney characters ;) i think they will show their faces in
KH3 :toungesmile:

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
To heck. lol jk

It's possible that they might've escaped at some point after fending off the Heartless or whenever. I do have the feeling that they might be dead, but they might pop up again in the next Sora story...maybe.

Macabre

Gold Member
They probably didn't die.

They will return in KH3.
And Maleficent must have either taken control of the castle or fled away.

Nami

usually not funny
i think Nomura probably will keep them around only for the sake of still having a "Disney Villian" because i think without one the game may seem a little less Disney oriented i wouldn't mind somebody else though besides maleficent and pete........a villian that hasn't been used in the games maybe

I can't think of another Disney Villian that hasn't died yet, and isn't a complete ditz.
Well, somewhat not of one. :p

avengeme08

probaly Maleficent will meet someone in birth by sleep that will somehow return in kh3 so then she will see them in kh3 and then she will want her revenge on them or something and that will be her role in kh3

ifly

Awards
probaly Maleficent will meet someone in birth by sleep that will somehow return in kh3 so then she will see them in kh3 and then she will want her revenge on them or something and that will be her role in kh3

how can Maleficent meet someone before kh1 and appear again only on kh3?

avengeme08

well who do you think the main boss of kh3s gonna be? Somebody from birth by sleep has to still be alive and return for the third game

Last edited:

Riku Fan1415

I'm thinking Maleficent and Pete went to the same place as Sora, Donald, and Goofy did when they were attacked in Hollow Bastion:

THE REALM OF DARKNESS!!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Riku Fan1415

I'm thinking Maleficent and Pete went to the same place as Sora, Donald, and Goofy when they were attacked in Hollow Bastion:

THE REALM OF DARKNESS!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Edit: Sorry for the double post, my computer is acting up for the 1,000,000,000,000th time this year......:thumbdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back