• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where can i buy "the story so far" in EU?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SlipadOpal

Hi

I'm a huge KDH fan and still have the original games on the old systems, but now that my PS2 is broken and i never pick up any of my gameboys, I want to have them all in one system.

I just bought a PS4 pro and have been searching for the complete game "the story so far", but i cant seem to find it.
I've found several of the final mixes, but i thought they released a complete collection to prepare for KDH3 for PS4...

I did find one but only in US (I live in sweden), can i still play it on my PS4?
Appreciate any and all tips!!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The Story So Far compilation is exclusive to the US but you can import the game and it will work on any PlayStation however the DLC like KH1 theatre mode, the extra scene for 358/2 days, and potentially the PS4 themes will be inaccessible unless you have a US PSN account.

You can get both games digitally or physically. Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 ReMIX and Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue are available and will give you the same content as The Story So Far.

If you want to go digital for Kingdom Hearts 3 then you can purchase the All-in-One collection which gives instant access to both games digitally as well as giving you a digital pre-order for Kingdom Hearts 3, including pre-order bonuses.

SlipadOpal

Thanks!!!

Well I want the physical game so I'll have to buy both then, but if i get Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 ReMIX and Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue will i get everything? All the movies to?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Thanks!!!

Well I want the physical game so I'll have to buy both then, but if i get Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 ReMIX and Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue will i get everything? All the movies to?

Yes. The only difference between The Story So Far and the separate releases of 1.5+2.5 and 2.8 is that there's only one physical box. Absolutely nothing was changed in-game. It's just a repackaging of the two discs.

SlipadOpal

Yes. The only difference between The Story So Far and the separate releases of 1.5+2.5 and 2.8 is that there's only one physical box. Absolutely nothing was changed in-game. It's just a repackaging of the two discs.

Ok great!! Then i know what to buy now!

thanks!!

TheMostRad

The Story So Far compilation is exclusive to the US but you can import the game and it will work on any PlayStation however the DLC like KH1 theatre mode, the extra scene for 358/2 days, and potentially the PS4 themes will be inaccessible unless you have a US PSN account.

Side-bar: Hot dang, did they add DLC to the PS4 1.5 + 2.5 ReMix that included a KH1 Theater Mode? I've been replaying KH1 on my PS3 1.5 disc since I've lent my PS4 copy to my friend.

howardmiao2002

The European version of the 1.5 + 2.5 HD ReMix definitely includes the DLC theatre mode for KHI and extra scene for 358/2 Days I’m in the UK and I have the DLC It definitely works I was on the theatre mode this morning

Back