• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where are you now?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BluesStar21

First of all I would like to say, I'm suprirsed I haven't seen to many Cutscenes, like everytime I complete a mission I hope I see a cutscene and some action.

So my question now is, where are you please but a spoiler if its a spoiler.

I'm on day 117 or somethign like that.

BluesStar21

I've achieved day 26. where we learn that

"someone" has just died in Castle Oblivion

I know its sad that you find out about that. It was glad when I saw the scene that it shows Axel saying that hes going to Castle of Oblivion.

UnstoppableSound

First of all I would like to say, I'm suprirsed I haven't seen to many Cutscenes, like everytime I complete a mission I hope I see a cutscene and some action.

So my question now is, where are you please but a spoiler if its a spoiler.

I'm on day 117 or somethign like that.

Really? I thought we've been getting a decent amount of scenes. I especially liked the one where Roxas and Xemnas meet up in the realm of darkness (the beginning of Kingdom Hearts II as well), and the voices were added. But I'm really wondering what Xemnas said now.....(don't spoil please lol).

Btw, I'm on day 72. I'm taking it slow, collecting everything possible and getting all of the sigils and crowns.

S

Shadow Soldier

On day 176 or something.

That boss in Beast Castle was stupid.

THAT BIG TANK?! OH FUCK I HATED THAT BOSS!

It's easy once you figure out you can block most of it's attacks.

I'm on day 192 right now. I'm doing challenges right now though.

VagueSimplicity

Awards
Wow, I'm so slow. I'm on like Day 95 on the "stick" mission with Roxas. :-\ Damn my busy schedule. Oh well.

UnstoppableSound

Wow, I'm so slow. I'm on like Day 95 on the "stick" mission with Roxas. :-\ Damn my busy schedule. Oh well.

Dude. I've been playing pretty damn much (well, maybe not actually, definitely not as much as say when I first picked up Kingdom Hearts and beat it in two days), and I JUST finished that mission with the stick. Then again, I am getting all possible crown & sigils after each mission set. Does anyone else care about doing that as you go, so that you can have good gear during the story? Or do most people just rush through?

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Day 75? Having a lot of fun. =] About to start Beast's Castle.

I attempted some of the challeges, but failed utterly, I really want to buy that item worth 15 challenge points, what does it do?

S

Shadow Soldier

I attempted some of the challeges, but failed utterly, I really want to buy that item worth 15 challenge points, what does it do?

Casual Gear (2) - Transforms your weapon into something awfully familiar.

UnstoppableSound

The challenges are quite easily actually. The only ones so far that I've had to retry more than one or two times was the Tailbunker one, the Shadow Glob mission, and a couple timed ones that I just had to adjust my equipment to. Oh, and I can't do the Darkside one or the Bully Dog ones yet cause they're waaaay too high level for me.

What's the item called? I think I'm up to ~65 sigils/crowns each so I think I can help you.

Naximi

In a magical place where nobody has to make sense
I'm somewhere past the 120 mark. I forgot to save once and went back around 50 days. Then I got back to my farthest point and a little more. I closed it and later my friend took out the game card to look at it and I forgot to save it. I lost about 70 days from that. And then recently my battery died while playing. I saved it, but then I went on another 50 some days and lost them. Why can't Days autosave?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back