• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where are you getting your copy?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KhGamer89

I was getting mine as Play-asia.com but I found Yesasia.com http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/code-c/version-all/section-games/did-5/pid-1004626917/
And it's only like 9$ for express shipping (2-3 day) when play-asia.com is like 19$ O_O to much for me. ANDD! kh2fm price at play-asia.com is 69.99$ at yesasia.com its 65.99$ YAY SAVING MONEY! i mean dang it was gonna be about 92$ for me to get it now its only gonna be like 75 XD YES!

Where you guys getting your copy????

DAVID!

~Axel_Riku~

I am going to be waiting. I want to see if they will actually bring it over here first.

KhGamer89

lol yea after i saw how much it was at yesasia i had to change and go with them XD lol its just to much right now to pay like 93 bucks. of course i want the game super early like 2 days after it comes out so i wanted to find the cheapest 2-3 day shipping XD haha! XD glad i could help people i guess XD

spiffy girl

oh my gosh! thank for the info. i was about to get my copy on play-asia but yes-asia is a few bucks cheaper!

when you pre-order it on yes-asia will your credit/debit card be charged right then and there or you'll be charged when the game is delivered?

KhGamer89

oh my gosh! thank for the info. i was about to get my copy on play-asia but yes-asia is a few bucks cheaper!

when you pre-order it on yes-asia will your credit/debit card be charged right then and there or you'll be charged when the game is delivered?

ok, well they charge you NOW and then when the game comes out THEN they send out the game :) it's nice that way :) XD mwahaha!
yea im glad i found this out 2! XD

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
If we aren't getting a release, I may or may not place a order at yes-asia as well. 'Tis where I got my Battle Royale DVDs. >:3

ansemx18

I really want to import it just in case it doesnt come to america, but can anyone tell me where I can get a Japanese Version of the PS2??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back