• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where are you buying your copy?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Where do you plan to buy your copy?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
It's always been Amazon. It's cheaper, comes much faster in the mail and sometimes they have extra stuff with it. I think the only time I've ever got some extra stuff was when I got Re:CoM and it came with three post cards inside the case. :3

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Aw, shweet! A poll!? This thread is now liek.. 50% more legit at least.

:)

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I almost always get my games from Gamestop, so I am planning to pre-order there. If I see a better deal though I might buy it online. If I go to buy a game at any other store I go to Target because it is convenient.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I usually get my copies from Gamestop (I got each one but KH1, COM, and 3D from Gamestop, 'cause they didn't have the special edition of 3D anymore :C SADNESS), so that's what I'm doing this time! c: It's always fun to pick up games from the store to me xD

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I usually get my copies from Gamestop (I got each one but KH1, COM, and 3D from Gamestop, 'cause they didn't have the special edition of 3D anymore :C SADNESS), so that's what I'm doing this time! c: It's always fun to pick up games from the store to me xD
Yeah, I enjoy the instant gratification from having my purchase in my hands.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
For my english copy, I will pre-order it from ozgameshop.com.
They have copies of games for so much cheaper than the rest of the Australian market.
I'll be getting my copy from ozgameshop, too. :D But probably not on release.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'll be getting my copy from ozgameshop, too. :D But probably not on release.
Funny story.
They put up a page for it but since they didn't have a price people could put in their email to be notified when they do.
I did that, and included it in my wish list. Like 2 days later I get an email saying "why don't you come and buy something from your wish list?" And in the email it said KH was $0!
couldnt get it for that price though :(

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
And in the email it said KH was $0!
couldnt get it for that price though :(

Was there something preventing you from buying it for $0? I'm curious if it had let you, would Gamestop have honored it? Doubt it lol but that's pretty funny. I mean, $40 I thought was a good deal...BUT $0!!!!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Was there something preventing you from buying it for $0? I'm curious if it had let you, would Gamestop have honored it? Doubt it lol but that's pretty funny. I mean, $40 I thought was a good deal...BUT $0!!!!
Of course there was something preventing it.
The fact it don't have a price.

BagelBreath

Awards
GameStop/EB Games if there's a pre-order bonus. If there isn't one, then I'll buy it from any retail store, most likely BestBuy.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I'm going to retail for two reasons.

1. To see it in the store, and assess how ignored it is compared to North American games.

2. Preorder bonuses

3. Get out of the diddling house for a couple hours.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'm going to retail for two reasons.

1. To see it in the store, and assess how ignored it is compared to North American games.

2. Preorder bonuses

3. Get out of the diddling house for a couple hours.

4. Getting it possibly at midnight or at 9am, as soon as the store opens, which is earlier than the mail arrives (at least for me).

State

Awards
I plan on buying my copy on a retailer (most probably GameStop).

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
If there are any preorder bonuses announced, I might reconsider my purchase location.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
If there are any preorder bonuses announced, I might reconsider my purchase location.
That's a good point.

EB Games is my go to but if there's a pre-order exclusive to Amazon or something then I'll change my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back