• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where are the other worlds keyholes located?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Beast's Castle - The ballroom.
Land of Dragons - The palace.
Space Paranoids / The Grid - Where the MCP was sitting/spinning.
Disney Castle / Town / Country of Musketeers / Timeless River - The spot where the Cornerstone of Light is kept.
Port Royal / The Caribbean - Isla de Muerta maybe?
The Pride Lands - Pride Rock
Prankster's Paradise - The Blue Fairy's star?
La Cite des Cloches - The belltower. Although the Court of Miracles would make sense, too.
Symphony of Sorcerery - Hmm. Chernabog's mountain?
Arendelle - Elsa's palace.
Corona - Rapunzel's tower (among the sun paintings).
Toy Box - Andy's Room
Monstropolis - Boo's Door
Big Hero 6 - The bridge?
Twilight Town - The clocktower.

Soldier

Awards
Deep Space: Turo Prison block (It's technically on a planet remember, because the ship doesn't quite count as a world).

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I was thinking the troll's place or somewhere under the fjord.

At first I was going to say with the trolls--since they probably would've found it and guarded it--but it's more likely the Keyholes would be wherever they would "look" the best for max dramatic effect. For example, I never thought it made much sense for Atlantica's Keyhole to be in Ariel's grotto. It would've made more sense if it had been in the far-out cavern where you fight giant Ursula. Logically, Arendelle's Keyhole would be anywhere on the mountain really, somewhere where people would be unlikely to stumble on it.

I totally forgot the BbS worlds. For Enchanted Dominion, maybe somewhere among the woods or the highest tower of the castle (where Aurora pricks her finger).

Awards
Space Paranoids and The Grid are two artificial worlds, so do those...even have keyholes?

For Deep Space, it's probably on its version of Earth (Hawaii), or somewhere on Turo we haven't been to yet.

Mirage Arena consists of just a couple of platforms in gummi space, so it's not a real world, and thus lacks a keyhole I guess.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Since KH2 showed that Keyholes can move to wherever the diddly they want, I like to think Arendelle's is Olaf's nose.

Back