• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where are the other updates?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

AR829038

Awards
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I recall Nomura putting out a statement earlier that said there would be 2-4 MAJOR updates to Union X coming in October. But, well, October's come and gone, and all we've had so far has been the one update. Did I read that wrong—were they never meant to all come out in October, or are the UX team just really that bad at keeping to their deadlines?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I recall Nomura putting out a statement earlier that said there would be 2-4 MAJOR updates to Union X coming in October. But, well, October's come and gone, and all we've had so far has been the one update. Did I read that wrong—were they never meant to all come out in October, or are the UX team just really that bad at keeping to their deadlines?

He said there would be four updates in a row. We misinterpreted that as meaning four updates all in October but he was just referring to the usual single update per month from October-January.

The next update will be next week, on the 14th.

Last edited:

AR829038

Awards
He said there would be four updates in a row. We misinterpreted that as meaning four updates all in October but he was just referring to the usual single update per month from October-January.

The next update will be next week, on the 14th.
Oh. Okay.
That's kind of disappointing.
But hey, par for the course with this title.

Back