• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where are the other KH1 worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rakushīnu

Since SE remade coded for the DS do you think they should have added more worlds from KH1. Re:coded is one of the shortest KH titles released. When SE was making it for the DS maybe they should have expanded the story further by adding more worlds. In coded Jiminy's journal gets digitized. But you only go to some of the worlds from KH1. I understand why Deep jungle isn't in it, but what about the others. Halloween Town, Neverland, 100 Acre Wood, Monstro, and Atlantica. Atlantica could have been left out due to the DS's capabilities. Data Sora getting swallow by a data Monstro could be a bit confusing. No real reason to go to 100 Acre Wood. Still would have been nice to see pooh and friends again. But Halloween Town & Neverland no excuses. There's even a scene where Riku and Kairi are atop the clock tower in Neverland.Halloween Town??? I just don't understand why it was left out. In all Re:coded is a good game, I just think it should have had more of the KH1 worlds.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Would you really have like to have gone through more rehashes of them in the Datascape and CO?
And they would need more in the game to stretch it out. I'm fine with what they have though.
And I disagree with the shortest game. Yes, you can finish the entire game in around 15 hours, yet with all the side stuff I've got nearly 60 hours

CCs and Cream

I agree with Chaser. It's as fine as it is. Plus they could just use similar controls for swimming in Atlantica to flying in Neverland in 358/2 Days.

ChrisP

It would have gotten too dragged out. It was better they only included a few. Its not that short considering it is a side game. To get everything, it takes a long time too.

Megavoltage

Awards
I would of liked Halloween Town and Neverland being in this game. I was surprised at how quick Hollow Bastion turned up.

What I really would of liked is some KH2 worlds since we already relived KH1 with Chain of Memories. But I guess that wouldn't make sense because this game is about figuring out the mystery of the first journal. Maybe if Data Sora ever has another adventure they'll use the second journal...

ChrisP

I never understood that. After Re:Coded, wouldn't Jiminy's Journal for KH2 be wiped out as well? Wouldn't Data Sora have to eliminate the bugs in the KH2 Datascape b/c only the KH1 Journal was fixed?

Swordsaint

namine fucked up the memories before kh2

the journals are seperate, and alas the memories contained in each are seperate.

Also i dont know what you guys are talking abotu. all the optional stuff in this game is amazing. I have over 120 hours.

Rakushīnu

I agree all the side stuff like getting all 30 trophies, score attacks, and side quest are fun and add plenty playtime. Then the avatar menu is a nice addition. But as far as the main story goes its short. By adding 2 or 3 more worlds SE could have prolonged the story. For the story getting dragged out it wouldn't have. It worked fine for CoM revisiting all the KH1 worlds.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I never understood that. After Re:Coded, wouldn't Jiminy's Journal for KH2 be wiped out as well? Wouldn't Data Sora have to eliminate the bugs in the KH2 Datascape b/c only the KH1 Journal was fixed?

As shown in the beginning video, there were two journals. One should have contained two stories but just had "Thank Namine" in it, the other was full of Sora's adventures in KH2.
Seeing as how Namine had wiped Sora's memories the writing in the first journal vanished and Namine used that to her advantage to plant the message you see Mickey and gang try to get to the bottom of. Since that was only in the journal, the second one wasn't analyzed so there was no way KH2 worlds would have been in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back