• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where are the creatures of light?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
I was think a couple of days ago about the Heartless and the Dusks. Then I realized that every side has some kind of creature that represents them in a way, except for light. The Dark has the Heartless and the Twilight has the Dusks. The light has nothing like that.

Please give me your input about this.

JoeysGirl

Maybe Sora is a "creature of Light"? you know... all the good guys are creatures of light. i mean u wouldnt fight a creature of light

keybladehitokiri

Website
www.everonward.tk
I guess Sora is on the path of light, at the end of the riku part, egnimatic man asks which path he'll take and he chose the twilight path. Thus its might be simple to deduce Sora takes the path of light and all the heartless are on the path of darkness. I'm curious on which path the unknowns are...

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
maybe dat will b da new enemy in kh3 if there will b 1 because in CoM dey state darkness can b good so maybe light can b evil

DarrcEnigma

Three parts of a being -- heart, soul, and the body.
Three "main" categories for power -- light, dark, and in-between.
The heart is mainly linked to the darkness and the body is mainly linked to the in-between. Which leaves the soul and the light. Not saying that's right, just that it fits.

Also I think the Keyblades themselves represent the light more than the Keyblade Masters, even though they're not really "creatures."

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
DarrcEnigma said:
Three parts of a being -- heart, soul, and the body.
Three "main" categories for power -- light, dark, and in-between.
The heart is mainly linked to the darkness and the body is mainly linked to the in-between. Which leaves the soul and the light. Not saying that's right, just that it fits.

Also I think the Keyblades themselves represent the light more than the Keyblade Masters, even though they're not really "creatures."

The keyblades were the only thing I could think of too. Out of all of the things I know about the light, the keyblades represents the light the best. Can anyone find any clues that says anything different?

Archfire43

kbmaster said:
The keyblades were the only thing I could think of too. Out of all of the things I know about the light, the keyblades represents the light the best. Can anyone find any clues that says anything different?

I think the same, the light is the keyblade and the "creatures of the light" are the people that wheild them. Without the keyblades the creautures that weild them are nothing more them creatures.

But I kinda don't think the creatures of the light are keyblade masters. The darkness have a form of creature that are heartless that are pure darkness. Twilight has a creature that is pure twilight, dusk. But for the light we haven't seen any yet. I think that the keyblades are a kind of tool to help the keyblade weilder reach a higher form, the true creature of pure light.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
RikuHeroOfDark said:
maybe dat will b da new enemy in kh3 if there will b 1 because in CoM dey state darkness can b good so maybe light can b evil
oOoO i never thought of that maby there will be a kh3 if that is the case
**when light is dark MHAAHAHHAHAHAHAH **coughs lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back