• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where are Pete and Maleficent?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soulspurity

i know this is a very popular question but i was wondering what you guys think happened to them and what will happen to them later in the series?

THEORIES ANYONE?! :confused:

Oblivionite

Well, pete find malificent a new castle, the org. 13 stronghold. She is going to take it over, and its going to be black. With red heartless signs.

khfandude

Website
www.edgeofultima.piczo.com
hmmmm the wondorous question...its sooooos stupid how the game ends with Malificent and pete just thinking about their new dream home...no battle? no slicing? no beating the crapp outta pete? KH2 was rushed...but then do you wonder if you can fight malificent in KH2: FM+?

soulspurity

i agree, it was rushed... it seems the the KH series leaves a lot more questions open than it answers...
KH2 was rushed...but then do you wonder if you can fight malificent in KH2: FM+?

stratusX

well, we know one thing for sure. seeing as they are the main disney villains, theyre definetly not dead. more so for pete than maleficent.
i agree with the theory that they took over the castle
that, or theyre in the realm of darkness a/o some other dimension for losing to all of those heartless

SilverRain

I was curious about the exact same thing after I finished the game. I mean I remember Maleficent saying that she wanted the castle in the World That Never Was, but that was destroyed at the end so she couldn't have gone back for it. The new castle theory by Oblivionite is pretty good too though if the next game will follow the same pattern as the old ones.

I think Maleficent and Pete probably just retreated back to her lair or whatever unless they were overwhelmed by the heartless... ( an ironic death for her)

As for their appearance in the next game, I think only Pete would show up. Some players might get sick of seeing her AGAIN for the third time so they might cut her out. Pete probably has a better chance because he could have run away at the last minute as he wasn't the bravest villain.
Also, if Mickey was seen in the secret video, then Pete could be the next game too as a minor character since he is Mickey's nemesis afterall. (Though I'm not too sure he would fit too well in the next game if the mood of the secret video is anything to go by.)

Meteora

I think Maleficent is powerful enough to take on hordes of Heartless. It's Pete that sucks balls at fighting.

SilverRain

Thanks :) You're all really nice! How do you guys feel about any possible returns of Pete and Maleficent anyways you know, just out of curiosity?

soulspurity

bring it on! lol

even if they aren't that powerful it would be cool to face them as one of the first bosses... it could show how Sora and the enemies are getting stronger in the series...

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
Well ya i agree with u on that but have u ever tried him on the hades paradox cup??? he is *@#$&ing immpossible!

Paradox Cups are available after you beat xemnas the 1st time yes? you beat xemnas after you see that scene with pete and maleficent yes? you see pete in the paradox cups yes? dilemma solved!

lol, Maleficent knows kung-fu!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back