• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When Your Best Freind is Part Dragon...(A Return RP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Atnihs

Bronze Member
Ok so now I'm back people.Back to rp and this is how I return.

A tiny quaint village with lots of people running around and kids playing in old buildings without a care.Inside one old pagoda 5 teens find a crumbling,dusty, old statue of what looks like a teenager covered in rusty old chains.Suddenly foot steps are heard and 10 men covered in robes so their faces can not be seen form a circle around the statue.The tallest one who looks like the leader removes his hood revealing scales on his face and neck with eyes like that of a dragon's.When he grinned flashing his fangs as he placed talismans over the statue.The other 9 robes started chanting not removing their hoods.As they chanted the 5 teens looked on but they made too much noise catching the eye of the leader."Who goes there?"He asked out with a voice so loud it shook the statue to the edge of the pedestal it was on but barely balanced.A bright light shone and 5 weapons appeared.One for each teen.The 9 robes disappeared as the leader stood there scales on end while mumbling under his breath.

Rules:
No gm or pp unless allowed to(gm allowed bye me and pp by who ever it is)
Romance PG-13
Minimal Cursing
We need 6 people in all before starting
No 2 people have the same weapon
Have fun.

Template:
Name:
Weapon: (Spear,Bo staff,Katana,Scythe,or Chakrams)
Element: (earth,water,wind,dark,and light)((fire is for the statue person when released))
Appearance:
Bio:

Heres one for the leader of the robed guys.

Template:
Name:Unrevealed
Weapon:None
Element:Constantly changes
Appearance: clothes:dark brown robe hood slid back.head: http://azdine.mansour.free.fr/naruto_ressources/imgs/clans/uchiha/itachi.jpg
Bio:Not much is known about his or the group he leads only that they are trying to attain evil puproses.

Ok since its first fight with this guy there will have to be some god modding.
I will PM some of you when it comes to fighting the other robes.

Template:
Name:Toa
Weapon: Dragon
Element:Fire
Appearance: http://www.animateddreams.net/hiei7.jpg
Bio:A boy who was sealed away and transformed into a statue.The reason why has long since been forgotten by the village and Toa never opens up to anyone.His release coming soon...what is going to happen?

Alright now also you can choose a name of the weapons listed.

Thats pretty much it now so...boom boom lets see who joins.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Sounds cool, Ill join!

Template:
Name: Amy Usagi
Weapon: Double Daggers
Element: wind
Appearance:
a.jpg

Bio: Father died at a young age, lives alone with her older brother and mother.

Last edited:

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
No prob, I have a lot of time on meh hands, and this looks interesting. ^^

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
((Check it out Atnihs is back,sure I'll join!)

Name:Zak Darkmare
Weapon: Bo staff
Element: Darkness yo.
Appearance:Black hair with hilights of red.His eyes are red and glow in the darkness.He wears a black hoodie and black baggy pants.
Bio:
As a child he drew amazing works of art he was drawing and painting at at pro artist level.He never told anyone but his friends about his drawing ability all his father was intrested in was his training in the combat arts.As a result Zak has become extremely inteligent from his studying each night and extremely powerful from his training each day.Recently his father passed and Zak has been creating gory peices of art and training at a fast rate.As if something snaped when his father died.Dont let that make you think he doesn't live a normal life.He likes listening to music skateboarding and hanging out with friends.

KingdomX

At your apartment beating up your pet chameleon
Hi i wanna join!!!!

Name- Slash Rose
Age-21
Weapon-katana
Element-Light
Appearance-
samurai_crusader_01.jpg

kinda like this dude^^^^^

Bio-raised by foster parents in Japan but traveled to america (without planes) in search for a bright future but during the journey he learned of many skills and grew more strong.he learned so much now he has the power to fight at incredible speeds with a katana using the power of light.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
thanks!

My Template:
Name: Kira Mihart
Weapon: Chakrams.
Element: Water.
Appearance: Just make it like Supernatural...Kairi's face, with a black sleeveless jacket, black fingerless gloves, black three-quater pants, black boots.
Bio: Grew up in a small village, and having a family who used various types of knifes, she learned to use the chakram. But one day, someone or something burned her home while she was out training. Shocked and sad, she went to search for that someone or something. But she looks on the positive side.

Atnihs

Bronze Member
ooc: Starty time.

The robed leader called"Alright children come on out."Sniffs the air and scowls."I can smell the foul human breath."He walked around chanting under his breath walking along the creaking floor boards with such an eerie sound everything felt weird."You may as well show yourselves...you'll be dead either way."

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
Zak smirked."Time to rend some flesh."A omunious black aura formed around his hand."Someone time my kill."He got up to his legs his blood red eyes glowed fircely.His hair hung over his eyes."This kids power level is higher than your Jhon!"One of the men backed up."So hes only one child,kill him,Then kill the others!"The leader dissapeared."Think your tough eh? We'll make you three feet shorter."The man ran at Zak with a knife in his hands.

With a direct impact the blade periced through Zak's skin.Blood driped from his chest.How did I let that happen... Zak grabed the man's arm and twisted it all the way around."No way..."The man in the robe backed up holding his arm."I still havn't recovered from then..."

A cold chill blew through the room.A stare down betwen the robber and Zak.While the two faced off the other searched from the kids.

"Lets go."Zak dissapeared.His figure was nowhere to be seen."W-where is he?...behind me?"The man looked around.But Zak was...Right infront of him.
"Boo!"Zak right hooked the man."How...but anyone would have gone for my blind spot..."He backed up."Playing by the book could get you killed."Zak glaring at the man.

Instantly the robber fell unconsious."I have to pase myself..."He coughed up blood bending over."No this isn't the time...I need to get to the others."Zak took a purple vial from his pocket and chuged it.He started a run to find the other."That one looks a cut above the other...hopefully I can take him..."

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
"Hey! I'm no child!" Kira said angrily.

Atnihs

Bronze Member
A dark figure came out of the shadows behind Kira with a manic smile."There you are!"The figure pulled Kira out in front of the others as some of the others still chanted and the statue seemed to show more signs of having a human skin instead."Our first sacrifice heheh."

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
She screamed. She kicked him and slashed him with her chakrams. "Get away from me FREAK!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back