• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When you want to play KH2 but not play the storyline, what do you do?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Oberon

Sora_is_mine*2 said:
Do you just run around, play minigames, or sing along in atlantica
Pretty much, that is all there is left to do, besides the gummis and getting all the synthesis... etc...

EDIT: I don't play it anymore though... Because I am spending my time playing KH1 lol.

Last edited:

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I thought that I was the only one who does this.lol Mostly I just turn into Final Form and bash up as many enemies as I can. Or I just play the ending of Kingdom Hearts 2. I might even do some underworld activites.

These are the only things I do now when I play Kingdom Hearts 2.

The M.C.

JTTW
i go to beast's castle and land of dragons and kill stuff there. yup pretty much.

C

Charlie

pwn3d said:
attempt to find some sort of backstory.(no success as of yet)
-I try to do the same thing (but there's ALWAYS trying to sucessfully break down each Dive to the Heart & TWTNW)-then all of the little easter eggs that I'm HOPING I can find somehwere, like in KH1 and CoM >.0-Because I seriously wasted all of my time doing that (lmao)

SoraGaurdian

Uhh...yeah, that's pretty much all you can do. But who plays KH2 for only the minigames? >.>

Swag

Young King
is it just me or does kh2 seem a little (dare I say it) boring sfter you beat it once? oh yeah and I play the paradox cup.

SH_Brat

I like to stakeboard in Twilight Town. If I'm not doing that I like to play the minigames and the struggle matches. Mainly, I just like to waste my time skateboarding around the place. Oh, I like to walk around Radiant Garden and Tron, too. Those and TWTNW are my favorite levels in the whole game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back