• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WHEN YOU WALK AWAY YOU DON'T HEAR ME SAY

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
I've seen a lot of crazy things, but this is over-the-top random 0.0

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
I have never cried this bad at a movie scene since Legends of The Neverbeast 0.0

Anagram

Banned
Damn you Ethy! *still hasn't seen BH6 yet but now knows sad shit happens* *sulks in corner*

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
tumblr_m8mkovR2xp1rw5yn2o4_250.gif

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
No, TADASHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!

(I haven't seen Big Hero 6 in its entirety, either, but this was one spoiler that was impossible to avoid. Still makes me cry inside).

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i feel like i should laugh

and cry

how could you ethynort, take our tadashiku

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
i've never seen bh6 and that's how he diddlying dies? that's so anticlimactic, i was expecting blood or something with the way everyone talks about it. that's pathetic

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
i've never seen bh6 and that's how he diddlying dies? that's so anticlimactic, i was expecting blood or something with the way everyone talks about it. that's pathetic

He runs into a burning building that explodes and burns him alive... just because it's a Disney movie and you won't be shown his burning flesh doesn't mean it wasn't graphic (plus, watching the movie there's bigger build-up than that)

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
The pain stems from how awesome he was and how depressed Hiro is right after. :c

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
idrops: that's it? i wanted his dick to smack a pedestrian in the face, his eyes to roll in the street! HIRO SHOULD HAVE REJOICED IN THE SCENT OF TADASHI'S SWEET BACON!

Reanbell

Website
twitter.com
Oh wow... that's my blog you just linked (op) I'm laughing for two different reasons now xD

and also crying a little, I remember watching this video and screaming.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Oh wow... that's my blog you just linked (op) I'm laughing for two different reasons now xD

ooooooh, oooooooh bab-y- don't go

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hey guys sorry if I spoiled the film for you all (though a bunch of later commercials started showing it so idk if it is considered a spoiler a year later or not xD)

=D REALLY? I follow you on Tumblr so xD

I flipped out so I had to link it here to show everybody xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back