• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When you realize the hilarious irony of Marvel and The Avengers in KH4.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

mriku90

Awards
I'm sure we're all expecting it and Star Wars will be in KH4. We all know that Square Enix worked on The Avengers but that was in a different division and they got criticized because they looked nothing like the actors.

Yet in KH4 I am very sure that Steve Rodgers is going to look like Chris Evans and Iron Man is going to look like RDJ because it's Disney.

Which gets even more hilarious because it's like just cause we're made in the same company doesn't mean we're on the same level. It's also why Nomora has decided that KH4 is going to tell the true story he wanted FF Versus 13 to be because now SE cannot touch those characters because Yozora and co are copyrighted as Disney Characters.

U.N. Owen

Awards
if we split hairs, we technically had Marvel representation with Big Hero 6. Sure, a Disney adaptation of a Marvel property is by transitive property a Marvel rep I guess.

If we do get Marvel rep, I am hoping it is the wackier cosmic stuff like Gorr the God-Butcher and Knull. Come on, creatures who wield darkness in combat screams “PUT ME IN KINGDOM HEARTS.”

I’m not going to hold my breath.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
The easiest character from the Avengers to slip into KH is Spider-Man. Whether it's the MCU one or not, he's masked so they don't have to pay any fees to Tom Holland.

HakaishinChampa

Awards
The easiest character from the Avengers to slip into KH is Spider-Man. Whether it's the MCU one or not, he's masked so they don't have to pay any fees to Tom Holland.
But isn't Spiderman sony?

I don't know if Spiderman can be in KH, if he does it would probably be playstation exclusive

Back