• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When you get KH2...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you ever play KH or CoM again when you get KH2?

• No, I'll never play them again

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Yes, I'll still play them

Votes: 28 73.7%
  • I'll only play CoM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'll only play KH

Votes: 8 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
When you finally get Kingdom Hearts 2 will Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories be dead to you? (in other words will you ever play them again)

I'll only play them after I beat KH2 23 times.

Last edited:

BULLETPROOF

i let my freind borrow kingdom hearts i know him alot i dont know his phone number he know's my cousin so i know he will give it back i've known him for a long time , anyway i havent played CoM so yes those two will be dead to me

Eddie Boy

I lent my KH to one of my friends. Im trying to get him to like the KH series. Ill probably play it when I get it back but I'll still play KH:CoM.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Hmm...this is turning out to be a one-sided poll. I guess no one will "never" play KH and CoM again. That's the way it should be.

prod44

Obviously I will still play KH...i dont have COM...but ill play KH allright...every now and then :)

dejah

:|
did you play CoM?

you must play CoM.

it's Crucial to KH2. xD i liked it very much. hell i even liked the card system.
(that's just coz my deck pwned)

Welshcake

When I have played KH2 enough times, I will play KH, then KH:COM, then KH2, so that it is a HUGE entertaining story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back