• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When you get KH2 what is the 1st thing you will do..and...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

doublesword2

Website
jevin.mycrib.net
I will cry for joy and jump up and down and then I will play and then I will get take a break then I will play again and I won't do any hw anymore and I will skip school until I beat KH2.

Zioxn

I can't stand it anylonger, make it stop, no.......wait don't.........waiting is what makes it fun. I'm gonna go nuts, and take my time w/ Kingdom Hearts 2, just let it soak it in, I can't wait to play the beginning part, they say it takes 3-4 hours, then the main game itself takes 30-40 hours, 50 or more with sidequests, oh goody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!goody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!goody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

E

Eclipse

*ahem* this is how my day will go...

*arrives at EBGAMES*
*i walk in calmly*
Me: hello, i'm here to pick up my game? Kingdom hearts 2?
Cashier: oh of course, do you have a pre-order?
Me: yes
Cashier: ok here it is *hands me game*
Me: thank you *hands him money*
Cashier: have a great day!
Me: thank you....*walks off calmly*
.............*leaves the store*....

.....arrives outside........
Me: ZOMFG IT'S HERE OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG *screams like little girl*

*passes out*

pedestrian: wtf...

Sora_aroS

im gonna run out the store like Road Runner then go home..smell it, open it perfectly, put it in my Draw then play it slowly..

[-JF-]

First i,ll call all of my classmates and laugh at them for not having or even know about KH2, then grab a life-time of supplies and take it to my room, and not
leave my room until i finish KH2 at least 10 times.

Welshcake

When I get it, I will play it Non stop until my eyes hurt then lock it up with a padlock and key, hide then key in another safe so my brother cant touch it with his greasy fingers, then play it again. oh, and I will be screaming with joy.

sephira808

il pinch myself 1st just in case i was dreaming about kh2 being released already again.if its hurt,it prove dat im not dreaming.when im convince my self dat it is real,im gonna jump like a monkey n scream "uu uu ee ee aak aak''.no,not like dat.dat sounds like ey monkey.like this"yaaaaaaaahooooooooooooooOOOOO!!!!''

Dark_Keybearer

TwilightSoulKey said:
*ahem* this is how my day will go...

*arrives at EBGAMES*
*i walk in calmly*
Me: hello, i'm here to pick up my game? Kingdom hearts 2?
Cashier: oh of course, do you have a pre-order?
Me: yes
Cashier: ok here it is *hands me game*
Me: thank you *hands him money*
Cashier: have a great day!
Me: thank you....*walks off calmly*
.............*leaves the store*....

.....arrives outside........
Me: ZOMFG IT'S HERE OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG *screams like little girl*

*passes out*

pedestrian: wtf...

LAWL... i'll probably be doing the EXACT same thing....

kairi123

Website
id jump up and down!!
and then id hug my friend who ordered it for me!!! *hugs friend* and then id run away from him before he had a chance to change his mind and take it back from me!!! lol *runs away* and then id go home and play on it *plays on kh2* until i got humgry and had to eat chocolate!! :D

The Used

Mine will be coming in the mail, and since my stepmom refuses to let me stay home from school, it'll be there when I get home, then I'll just forget homework and start playing.

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
Get out of the house, drive to Best Buy, buy the game, drive back, get home, insert the disk in the PS2, and stay glued to my seat. All driving will take the time of 60 seconds or less.......accidents may occur......

moneyman232

hmmm ill pick it and the limited edition guide up walk to the car, stop at the store get a week supply of snacks, go home, ignore my homework, and play deep into the night only stopping for dinner and chores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back