• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When you get KH2 what is the 1st thing you will do..and...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora_is_mine*2

;) when you get it at the store or mail, what will you be like.

Me: *gets KH2* Yess!! *does crazy fan girl scream and dies*
Me: NOOO! I can't play KH2 when I'm dead. Nooooooo*wake up, it was just a dream, yess!!!*

Okay, I know that made no sense whatsoever..:p

Twinblades

When you get KH2 what is the 1st thing you will do..and...

i will play it all day all night
i no wut im doin 4 spring break lol

then i will start all ova except on the mode where u get the secret ending then the hardest mode 2 finally beat it

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
I will do backflips, jump off a house and break my leg so I can play nonstop because I have an excuse... I'll be in the hospital.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
grab it, take a picture of it, take a pic of me with it, do my math homework, play it, do more homework, play it, think of what to wear to the dance, play it. film me playing it, take a pic again

Axel3344

well my friend's brother preordered it and is gonna mail it to him but we both live overseas so im waiting to see who will get it first(i'm, just going to buy it from a local store). but when i get it i will be happy and smiling all day which will freak out my friends and play it all friday night.

agentscamp5

I'm going to go get it from Gamestop, go home on my bike, put it in my PS2, and then take the case put it in with there rest of my Kingdom Hearts stuff in my secret Kingdom Hearts Shrine. HEHEHE, then play it, and make a save file before the thousand heartless battle so i can do it again and again and again and again until the game explodes and i cry.

CidHighwind

since my playstation is up and fully functional (no thanks to gamestop) i will play it but seeing how its on a tuesday (i think) and thats a school day/work day i will only get to play for a little while (its too bad i am already truent in school and i need money for work so i cant play sick maybe ill break my legs to so i can stay home too)

Axel3344

i think ill buy another kh2 just incase something happens to my other one :D

T-S

Well i'm declaring the 28th a holiday from school and work so i can have at least one day to play it as much as can :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back