• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When you get BBS who will you play as first?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who will you play as first in BBS?

• Terra

Votes: 72 73.5%
  • Ven (Ventus)

Votes: 15 15.3%
  • Aqua

Votes: 11 11.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakek9

Wait, can't you start off with critical mode? Or do you have to beat proud mode first or something?

You should be able to just choose it. I'm doing recomended order for the story. But my second choice would be

Ven -> Aqua -> Terra

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
Terra.....not because nomura said to start off as him but because he's my favorite character in BBS(and also Vanitas).

Allister Rose

French Lover
i'll play as terra then ven then aqua. but if it didn't affect my understanding no matter what order, than defintely aqua.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
you guys...you drive the routine play so seriously... I plan to play as Aqua, Terra,Ven

αsiя

space coke
If you spoiled yourself then there's no point to follow the order, you might as well do it as you want to. After I played Terra's story, I already knew what the other characters were doing, so I was stuck with Terra and he was my least favorite to play as. But if you haven't spoiled yourself then do it how Nomura said, so you can still get a surprise.

Sempied

Of course I'd play as Terra first for story sake, but i'm told Ven fighting style is the most similar to the original style from KH2, and Aqua I hear is one that you won't get until you get some bits of experience from Terra, and Ven.

VenFan17

Website
www.freewebs.com
so lame, everyone is doing it as nomura says. I will just point out that ven is fast, but terra rivals him, he seems slow at first but is actually incredibly fast. Aqua I admit is slow but whatever. Anyway when i had the game I played Ven,Terra, and Aqua

I might do that, too. For me I'm not sure if I'll pick V-T-A or T-V-A because Aqua's fighting style seems awesome, but since people are saying it might be the hardest to get used to, I'll probably do her last.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Yeah I'll stick with the Terra > Ventus > Aqua order as well. I was originally planning to play the game that way in the first place, so...

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I'm doing it to fully understand the story, in the way that the scenarios were created, so Terra-Ven-Aqua (TVA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back