• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When you get BBS who will you play as first?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who will you play as first in BBS?

• Terra

Votes: 72 73.5%
  • Ven (Ventus)

Votes: 15 15.3%
  • Aqua

Votes: 11 11.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
ven > aqua > terra
i would do terra second but ven is really fast and terra is really slow so itll be really hard getting used to it

Aria

braver by the minute
Terra -> Ven -> Aqua probably. i may switch Aqua and Ven though.

nightmarezeroX9

Let's Get Down To Business
Terra, Ven, Aqua. Just because Nomura said that would give you a better understanding of the story. If it didn't matter, I would start with Ven, Aqua, then Terra.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I decided to play Terra>Ven>Aqua long before it was revealed to be the recommended order.

Yeah we did it before it was popular.
You are all just phonies.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i really love aqua but i guess i should save her for last. i'll pick terra, ventus, and then aqua.

ispoiledmyself

im doing nomura's reccommended order, terra, ven, aqua. BUT if it didnt really matter then i would of done aqua ven terra.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I'm going with the recommended order, this way i can save the best for last. Aqua already became my favorite out of the trio and i haven't even played it yet. Also it seems you get the story better if you do it in this order, which is a good thing by a complex story like Kingdom Hearts.

Apollo

Silver Member
Terra since he seems to be super badass. And I'm the most curious about his secerets and plot.

hiddenblade

I'm going to do Terra then Ven then Aqua but I heard that the first 10 minutes of their storys are the same so I might do the first 10 minutes of all of them first before I delve into Terra's story

Sadie808

I remember when i got my jpn BBS i was mos def going to play as terra first but when i got home i ended up playing as ventus XD
so when the english version comes out i mite play ventus first

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Terra, Ven, then Aqua. I really want to play as Aqua first, but I hear playing as her is the hardest of the three, with Terra being the easiest, so Terra's first.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Terra, Van, Aqua. Mainly because Terra is the best character that has ever existed in the KH universe. *cough*

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I'm probably going to start files as all three of them, on Proud mode, and switch off between the three periodically.

But I will be playing as Aqua first. CB

Wait, can't you start off with critical mode? Or do you have to beat proud mode first or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back