• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When you get BBS who will you play as first?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who will you play as first in BBS?

• Terra

Votes: 72 73.5%
  • Ven (Ventus)

Votes: 15 15.3%
  • Aqua

Votes: 11 11.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
For story, I actually did VAT. This is why:

Terra's story explains a bit too much than the rest of the characters. What's a dramatic cut-scene in Ven's story is explained in a sentence in Terra's story such as Vanitas creation and what MX did to Ven's heart. Same thing with Aqua. Also, while playing as Ven and Aqua first, you have know idea what the heck Terra is thinking. In all the times you meet Terra, you think he's a bad guy and helping the villains so when you finally play Terra's story everything becomes clear. I just think in terms of avoiding spoilers, that's the best way to go. Atleast for me, it was.

Allister Rose

French Lover
thats a good point, i also noticed some spoilers on both, but if i were to go to your idea i think it would be VTA

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
For story, I actually did VAT. This is why:

Terra's story explains a bit too much than the rest of the characters. What's a dramatic cut-scene in Ven's story is explained in a sentence in Terra's story such as Vanitas creation and what MX did to Ven's heart. Same thing with Aqua. Also, while playing as Ven and Aqua first, you have know idea what the heck Terra is thinking. In all the times you meet Terra, you think he's a bad guy and helping the villains so when you finally play Terra's story everything becomes clear. I just think in terms of avoiding spoilers, that's the best way to go. Atleast for me, it was.

When I first heard of the three scenarios...I was thinking of which order I would play them in...and this oder you used, was going to be the one I would've played in, but hell, I already spoiled myself as much already from the Japanese game, and with the new scenes being added in to help understand the storyline better.....I'm doing it the way Nomura suggests T > V > A.
(to help understand it, and because their battle system is easier to grasp if you do it that way)

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
The order of most people here.
Which sucks, because my original order was the exact opposite (AVT. least interesting to most)

sdr08

TVA for me, are there any long jumps IN BBS can I just press o then x?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I spoiled myself a long time ago, so it doesn't really matter who I play as. But I figure I'll go in the recommended order anyway since Terra's my favorite out of the three :3

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I love how people took Nomura's advise as "If you don't play in TVA, you're going to be confused and not understand the story!" That's not true. You understand the story much the same way. The reason he says do TVA is because TVA is the most chronological. Terra leaves to go to other worlds first, Ven follows and Aqua leaves last so in the end Terra's story would end first, Ven would end second and Aqua's would end last. It's just a chronological thing, trust me, you'd still understand the story much the same.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I'm going to do the recommended order by Nomura, but I would rather play as Ventus first.

If you would rather play as Ventus first play as him first. I don't get why people say they have to listen to Nomura and do it his way. If they want to do it a different way, they should do it a different way, it won't make that much of a difference (other than you'll recieve spoilers early on as Terra first)

Stars

リク
Terra ---> Ven ----> Aqua ... Because to follow the order and understanding of story
If it does not require any order to play their story, i would prefer Ven story first, his story seem very interesting and he is my favourite character.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
i have spoiled myself so it doesnt really matter to me but i willl go in the recommended order because if the matter of skill, terra is the easiest to play as.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I've been rethinking the game and Terra does spoil a bit. I mean, I have already spoiled myself but I'd rather play the game through the eyes of the most confused character.

So VTA for me.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Terra ---> Ven ----> Aqua ... Because to follow the order and understanding of story
If it does not require any order to play their story, i would prefer Ven story first, his story seem very interesting and he is my favourite character.

It isn't required to understand the story, I don't get why people think that. Heck, I don't even know why Nomura said that because I played VTA on my first play-through and I wasn't confused at all. The only difference it makes is gameplay balance (I saved Terra for last and found him to be pretty slow compared to Ven and Aqua and got a little uncomfortable playing him lol) But if you want to play as Ven first, don't let that stop you because it won't change how you see the story at all.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
It isn't required to understand the story, I don't get why people think that. Heck, I don't even know why Nomura said that because I played VTA on my first play-through and I wasn't confused at all. The only difference it makes is gameplay balance (I saved Terra for last and found him to be pretty slow compared to Ven and Aqua and got a little uncomfortable playing him lol) But if you want to play as Ven first, don't let that stop you because it won't change how you see the story at all.

People think that because Nomura said it's best to play TVA since it tends to make a bit better sense, but I don't think he said anywhere that you have to play in that order to understand the story, since it's going to come to the same conclusion anyway. It's not like he has control over what scenario we play first anyway. :| I'm just going to go ahead and play in that order because A) Terra's my favorite and the character I'm most interested in and B) Just because I think it may make more sense.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
People think that because Nomura said it's best to play TVA since it tends to make a bit better sense, but I don't think he said anywhere that you have to play in that order to understand the story, since it's going to come to the same conclusion anyway.

No Nomura said it makes the story have more sense (which I disagree with) but some people are taking it as "You don't play in this order you'll get confused!" If people want to play in the TVA order that's fine but I just think it's dumb when people write comments like "I want to play as Ven first but since Nomura said to play Terra first I'll do that"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back