• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When You First Saw Your Battle Report...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Mine was a little weird when I first saw it

Valor: 66
Wisdom: 55
Master: 77
Final: 1

I swear I used Final more than once.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
same here.
saved 0 times.
i still don't know what that means...
does he revive you if you run out of HP or something?

If one of your party members dies, there's a chance that instead of Load Game or Continue you'll have a THIRD option saying "I won't give up..." or something like that. Pick that and you get to play as Mickey instead of Sora.

I was just as boggled at the time, but I looked it up. (Apparently Mickey never decided I was in need of saving. I'm FLATTERED, really... *is shot*)

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
same here.
saved 0 times.
i still don't know what that means...
does he revive you if you run out of HP or something?

Yes. and that counts as being saved by him if and only if, you win the battle.

Qarx

I was most surpised at the fact there was an Battle report. I was just about to turn off the PS2 when this thing pops up and tells me all this infromation. The more I think about it, Square Enix gave me a list of how many times I went into a drive form, but I still have to restart my PS2 if I want to keep playing. Man that sucks:thumbdown:

That's what I thought. It was my first time beating the game. Then I saw I was "Saved by Mickey" 3 times. First it was during the Ballroom boss battle in Beast's Castle, then it was against Xaldin twice. I HATE HIM and his fast attacks!

...BTW, didn't Mickey have like, NO attack power at all, despite being able to attack so quickly?

Azerty

Most people seem to have summoned Stitch the most, as did I. He seemed to be the only decent summon and he was a big help against Demyx.

I think that's when I summoned Stitch the most too. Demyx was a pain. And wasn't he suppose to be the weakest Organization member?

sarablack10

I only healed my party 14 times.
Used Valor 15 times. (apparently its not a lot)
Most used summon was Stitch - summoned only once!

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
It was about what I expected, I kinda forgot what it was.. But I know I healed my party well into the hundreds... meh

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
I NEVER EVER use summons. Not a fan :\

Txamt

I was saved by Mickey only 3 times, no wonder why my memory with him were always vague.

Aetheus

I was saved by Mickey 3 times, too. And the only boss battle I ever died in (besides Sephiroths) was Xaldin's. I never knew I died so many times. =_=

The record for the most heals I ever did in a playthrough was over 200, I think.

But the thing that surprised me most was that my most used summon was Peter Pan. What amazes me is that I've only used him once; after which I started goofing around with Chicken Little's summon a few dozen times (the FPS thing was entertaining). So I must have summoned CL atleast 10 more times than I did Peter Pan. My save file must have screwed itself up a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back