• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When You First Saw Your Battle Report...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azerty

What was the stat that surprised you the most? For me, I guess it would have to be the fact that I summoned Stitch the most.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
I was most surpised at the fact there was an Battle report. I was just about to turn off the PS2 when this thing pops up and tells me all this infromation. The more I think about it, Square Enix gave me a list of how many times I went into a drive form, but I still have to restart my PS2 if I want to keep playing. Man that sucks:thumbdown:

Azerty

when i healed my members 4367 times

I'm surprised I didn't heal my party members that much. I only healed them 460+ times or something like that. I mean, what's the point of healing them when I can just go into Drive Form and battle by myself.

Rix

:)
Awards
Saved by Mickey 0 times. Huh? I could have been saved by Mickey?

The funny thing is that when i replayed the game he saved me multiple times in the Xaldin battle :p

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
the xaldin battle is so easy

i healed them so i could use the oblivion key and get my drive gauge filled again
and you guys thought i wasnt smart

Azerty

Saved by Mickey 0 times. Huh? I could have been saved by Mickey?

The funny thing is that when i replayed the game he saved me multiple times in the Xaldin battle :p

I first played the game on Proud Mode and Mickey saved me 4 times during the Xaldin battle. I was like, OMG, WTF!?! In the end, it was Anti-Form that saved my tail! LOL

Santuary

I guess it would have to be the fact that I summoned Stitch the most.

Me too.
(No surprise, Stitch is my fav summon)

I can't remember how many times I healed party members, but it was definatly not as much as you guys are saying. For you guys it was 100-900 something, for me it was like 10-90 something.

One thing that surprised me was that I was only saved by Mickey 4 times (Even though I lost count of how many times I was owned by Xaldin :blink:)

Lol, my Gummi Ship missions was only at 7%, I really neglected that part of the game =D

khlover7

I might return
The most surprising things i saw was:
Saved by Mickey 5 times
Me:No way!

Most used Drive Form:Wisdom
Me:Oh yeah,used that one alot in Xaldin battle,and I remember being saved by Mickey 4 times in that battle.

Cloaked_schemer

I was't suprised i got genie as the most summon, but i WAS surprised when it said most used form was valor, wisdom, AND master.
(it is possible)

Ximon

0 times summons used,summons,how the heck do I get them....I went through the whole game and still had no idea how to use summons.

Santuary

My actual thoughts were: lol, I suck at games.
But I was surprised at the fact that I summoned chicken little the most, even though I used him twice. o.o

If your the kind of player who doesn't use summons that much, then it would be possible. I meaning, you just happened to use Chicken Little twice, while the others you only use once, or not at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back