• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When you are older you will understand what I meant when I said "KNOW?"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Equinoxxx

Omg guys! I dont know if any one has ever noticed this and TBH I'm surprised I never noticed it until now but I just realized this correlation with KINGDOM HEARTS and the bible!

Ok so 1st off, both stories revolve around a conspicuous tree and its fruit

In the bible it's the Tree of knowledge of good and evil and in Kingdom hearts we have the paopu tree.

The connection between these 2 trees may not be readily apparent and you're probably thinking "wtf is up with this guy" right about now but let me explain.

So the tree of knowledge of good evil Expresses the unity of opposing forces i.e yin yang

The same is true of the paopu tree which produces star shaped fruit.

The 5 point star also commonly called a pentagram has been in use for thousands of years. Most uses of the pentagram in western society today descend from western occult traditions.

19th century occult groups held the pentagram pointing upwards represented the rulership of the spirit over the physical (elements) while the pentagram pointing down represents the triumph of matter over spirit. The pentagram both upright and inverted can therefore be interpreted in the context of dualism and wholeness

“Let us keep the figure of the Five-pointed Star always upright, with the topmost triangle pointing to heaven, for it is the seat of wisdom, and if the figure is reversed, perversion and evil will be the result.” – Hartmann, Franz (1895) [1886]. Magic, White and Black (5th ed.)

Back