• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When will you call it quits?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How old will U B when you stop?

• I have never played a videogame in my life

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 18+

Votes: 9 10.5%
  • neverrr...ever,forget it, when I die, not gonna happen.(obvious poll winner)

Votes: 75 87.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
This thread is addressed to all of those out there that play videogames, (aka the whole site) I have a question that can be rephrased in many ways:
How old do you think you are gonna be when you finally stop playing games?
What age limit would you set on yourself to stay away from the controller..foreva?
...and so on.
The point is, when do you think you'll stop sitting on your ass wasting time with the console? Please give a reason to backup your answer.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Probably when it becomes hazardous to my health but I don't really see that happening.

The point is, when do you think you'll stop sitting on your ass wasting time with the console? Please give a reason to backup your answer.

Well to me video games is as much as a waste of time as movies or reading a book :\

BlackBlitz7

Website
burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org
Honestly, I hope I never give them up. Like a lot of people, I want to get a job in VideoGame programmer. So I'm really going to work hard to make that a reality. Even if I just didn't have the interest of playing....I still would love to be involved

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I don't know, when I reach an age where I don't want to anymore

But until then, keep on playing

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
There's probably going to be some point my life where I'll rarely be playing video games (like when I have much more important things to focus on), but I doubt I'm ever going to completely quit.

well idk, 50 year old gamers sound weird to me

E

Eyesore

Never.
My reason: Video games are amazingly entertaining.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
When the city cuts my power for not paying the bill which I would have had it not been for video games.
Maybe.

Gram

Banned
Awards
HA! like i'll ever quit.

been at since i was 5 no reason to stop now.

D

Dexter

Um excuse me, but when you become "to old?"

I'm sorry but why do I get the feeling that games are nothing but toys?

Games are like books, and films. Games like Heavy Rain, or Enslaved can tell extraordinary story, that feel very hollywood like. Games are slowly evolving. Once they were primarily nothing but silly toys, emphasizing on gameplay mostly. Today games are about the acting and scene peformance by it's voice acting, the cinematics, the story, the atmoshphere.

Games are equal to movies. They are capable of telling amazing stories, and can suck you in like nothing else.

So the answer is never. I'll play till i'm dead.

impart

Climb The Sky
I will play forever.

it gets even better now because I can buy new systems when I want and not have to wait till Christmas like I did when I was a kid. lol

Coeurl

Demon Dance
This thread is addressed to all of those out there that play videogames, (aka the whole site) I have a question that can be rephrased in many ways:
How old do you think you are gonna be when you finally stop playing games?
What age limit would you set on yourself to stay away from the controller..foreva?
...and so on.
well i know i'm not gonna be playing as much as now when im like a senior or something. so yeah obvious poll winner

I'll still be playing Final Fantasy when I am 50.
yeah i'll still be playing FFXXX by then

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
I am sure I will not be playing games as much as I do now (although at the moment I am not playing games a lot as I used to before) but I don't see myself playing no games at all when I'm old. I can see myself playing video games with my son (which is something I really look forward to, if I get married and have children). I do see myself spending little time playing games when I'm older because I have things to do and there are probably better things to do than sit in front of the TV screen all day.

If I stop playing games completely when I'm old, I'll be watching my grandchildren or whoever play video games. I do enjoy watching people play video games and I don't criticize how they play too.

The14thMusician

Website
soraclaws.deviantart.com
I personally view videogames as a form of entertainment, such as going to the movies, or reading a book. And with that, I will more than likely never stop playing, unless other obligations cause me to stop.

Such as money issues, family emergencies (health of a family member, etc.), my occupation (I am majoring in Computer Science and minoring in Video Game Design so I never expect this reason to stop me from playing games at all) and what not.

I love videogames, and their benefits, besides entertainment which can range from socializing with friends/family long distance, helping with hand eye coordination/reflexes, and just working your brain in general.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I don't know. I know for a fact that I don't play as much as I did before. I haven't touched my PS3 since Sunday (this is becoming the norm for me). I don't know when or if I'll stop, I use video games as an outlet for when the stresses of the world become too great. Also, it's just really fun when you're bored or if you just want to play video games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back