• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When will Union X end?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bagcifreak

Kind of a dumb question but when will SE stop with the game? Is it confirmed that there will only be one more world in it? Or is there a possibility of a second new Disney world afterwards?

Mobiles games are dumb and I hope whatever new (mobile) game comes after this won't be as annoying to play. I just need the story of Union X as a cute small KH3 DLC and that's about it tbh. I don't get why SE stretches out the story so much... you can literally summarize it within 20 minutes.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
It will end when it stops making money.

The stretching of the story is deliberate to try and keep people hooked to the game and the longer they keep trickling stuff slowly the longer they can try to milk money from banners, medal events and whatever the new current way to try and get players to pay real money is.

I personally don't like this way of doing things at all and I am still of the opinion that nothing of Ux's so-called "story" should have ever been made canon yet even worse made important for KH III and the future of the KH series itself because it is treated like an afterthought and not given enough care by a far margin in terms of pace and actually keeping interest.

The main story updates are too small and too far spread apart to actually be truly engaging in the mid- and long-run.
You can't even create true theories from it because information given is so sparse and ambiguous that it can go literally every possible way.
One can see that easily by looking at activity. Two or three days after a new tiny main story update hits there is some mass speculation and "oh-aw" open mouthed reactions which then dies down as quickly as it started because there is no real substance behind it.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

The stretching of the story is deliberate to try and keep people hooked to the game and the longer they keep trickling stuff slowly the longer they can try to milk money from banners, medal events and whatever the new current way to try and get players to pay real money is.

I personally don't like this way of doing things at all and I am still of the opinion that nothing of Ux's so-called "story" should have ever been made canon yet even worse made important for KH III and the future of the KH series itself because it is treated like an afterthought and not given enough care by a far margin in terms of pace and actually keeping interest.

The main story updates are too small and too far spread apart to actually be truly engaging in the mid- and long-run.
You can't even create true theories from it because information given is so sparse and ambiguous that it can go literally every possible way.
One can see that easily by looking at activity. Two or three days after a new tiny main story update hits there is some mass speculation and "oh-aw" open mouthed reactions which then dies down as quickly as it started because there is no real substance behind it.

Bingo! Bravo. I couldn't have said it better. But you know what, players don't have to continue pumping money into Khux. Just don't spend a dime. You don't have to. Log in, collect daily jewels, do a few missions for more jewels, and call it a day. Do not support SE by purchasing jewels or VIP banners. Just don't do it. Choke off their income. They either get back to doing the game right, or they turn out the lights. We have the power. Unfortunately, there are too many whales in the game that continue spending money.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards

Y.e.p.
This is why I stopped playing it. And storage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back