• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When will 2.5 be announced

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AirbagVII

Awards
While we all wait for a Real Announcement and Trailer for Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX, we can always watch over and over again the "Official teaser" they've included in the Special Credits of KH HD 1.5 ReMIX (that's what I'm doing)...
biggrin.png

[video=youtube;SKR7o6UF5sA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKR7o6UF5sA[/video]

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
It could be announced via a shounen jump article (KH2 Final mix, and BBS final mix were announced this way.), or via Jump festa.

I am dying for 2.5 to be announced already. Although I suppose we shouldn't hold our breath?

State

Awards
I think the game will be announced three to six months before 1.5 fulfills a year in the market.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
We are actually at the 9 month point. I think 2.5 will be announced before this year is over.
No we're not. The game was released in March (month 3), not January. If it was released in January then we would be at the 9 month point of release.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
D23 is the next event actually. Regardless I think this collection will be announced in Famitsu or Playstation magazine.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
I find Jump festa to get better trailers by . Compare BBS as TGS 09 to BBS at Jump festa 2010

sdr08

i could think of one reason why it wasnt announced at TGS, this may be a dumb reason, but just maybe they are remastering KH3D for this collection, granted they could of announced it without a trailer. If you think about it They have the data for KH2, BBS, Coded, so they could of made a quick trailer to show us and we know whats in the collection. Maybe they want to surprise us with KH3D being in the collection but they are not ready to show us yet. btw, I mean the full game of KH3D.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I need it more. Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix is my favorite video game of all time. I NEED to play it on PS3.

I need it most. Cause Aqu- er BBS on ps3~
Though it will be nice to finally play through kh2fm without needing guides for language. xD

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Just the bold part. I've never played it before XD

2.5, we await your announcement!

I remember when KH2FM was announced and I was so blown away by it that I went through hell to play it. Importing the game from Japan, buying a kit that would crack the language barrier on my PS2, installing the kit, using the software disc to trick my PS2 into thinking that KH2FM was an English game, etc.

But it was so worth it. Best game I've ever played hands down. Kingdom Hearts II is incredible, but the additions added in Final MIx are to die for. Can't wait to play it on PS3 and in ENGLISH. Having to memorize the kanji for each thing in the game was rather difficult. To this day, I'm still baffled that I beat Terra without having any clue what my Command menu said because it was completely in Japanese.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back