• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When will 2.5 be announced

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jrs96er

Dose anyone know when 2.5 will be announced formally my best guess is toyko game show next month

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
1.5 was announced at TGS last year as well, so it goes without saying that 2.5 has a pretty good shot at appearing in this year's event.

Pestilence

Awards
TGS or D23 Japan. That one Nomura interview kinda makes it sound like they want to save it for the latter.

Jrs96er

Will it still release in 2014 and before 3 even after normura said it is second Priorty after 3

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Will it still release in 2014 and before 3 even after normura said it is second Priorty after 3

It hasn't been formally announced to be released in 2014 but since the Re:MIX's are meant to catch people up on the series it wouldn't make a whole lot of sense to release it post KH3. So yeah, I reckon it'll release sometime next year, early 2015 at the very latest.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

"Second priority" doesn't mean that they've focused all manpower and resources onto KH3 and have left 2.5 aside to complete afterwards. KH3 won't be come out for several years, of course 2.5 will be released much sooner.

Jrs96er

It has to be announced at Tokyo game show or d23 for it to be released in 2014 and to continue the story for 1.5 players and for 2.5 to see a ps3 release along side 1.5

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
It has to be announced at Tokyo game show or d23 for it to be released in 2014 and to continue the story for 1.5 players and for 2.5 to see a ps3 release along side 1.5

The time and date of the announcement doesn't affect the development process. Whether they officially reveal it at these events or not, it's still likely to be released next year on the PS3.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
2.5 seems to have been in development for the last few months (they've had time spare since 1.5 was released in Japan).

Expect a trailer next month at TGS, with regular updates for the Japanese version.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Hoping for a glimpse of the keyart that will hopefully be more tastefully designed than 1.5's.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hoping for a glimpse of the keyart that will hopefully be more tastefully designed than 1.5's.

No checkerboards. No weird Goofy. I want beautiful Aqua, a lovely Terra (because Nomura draws him funny at times), and RIKU TO BE IN THE KH2 PART ;A;

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I would love for it to just have the cover from II FM + but updated with TAV.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
YES TO EVERYTHING ;A;

also i want each game to get equal representation instead of KH2 in the center and BBS and coded off in a teeny corner

Santiago

Even though TGS is only a month away, the suspense of whether or not 2.5 will be coming over to PS4 is killing me. I know that it probably won't, but I will continue to stay hopeful until SE makes an announcement.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
It would make no sense for it to be on ps4

Well, technically, since KH3 is being designed for the next gen, it would make sense. Who knows. This whole ReMIX movement does look to be solely aimed at the PS3, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back