• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► When we were whole

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing
I have less time to work on my other stories at the moment because I have to go on the computer at the library to update them, so I decided to type this story it has some character from my story, but basically focuses on the oragnizations back-story I hope you enjoy my take on their past and begin to possibly understand why they are who are.

Dawn: I ... am but a mere writer ... I spend my days hopping from place to place ... gathering new details ... and then put
them together ... in a story ... I am an angel ... I wish for all worlds to be at peace ... but even if the worlds are at
peace we may never be in eternal peace ourselves ... I retain all memories which have sadness ... for some a curse ... for
other's a bless ... although an angel I haven't the ability to produce tears be it from negative or positive reasons ... the irony of it all ... I've lived for so long and know ... the dark secret's of the organization's past ... how they became nobodies ... how they became who they are ... darkness ... Light ... they differ in so many ways ... although my ends are to bring light I ... have to plunge ... deeper into darkness ... for those ends to be met ... but being an angel I cannot be consumed by it ... I am in a sense ... ultimate ... but I stray from where I wish to be met ... no one ... knows the
organization better than me ... let me tell you ... why they are all connected ...

Ep 1: Where light leaves
"Where ... am I?" a mysterious voice answered, "your soul has left ... to your heart" "(gasp) who's there?" "I am" "Who are you?" "What a strange question ... you ask who I am ... when you know who I am" "No I don't" "Ha! Such ignorance ... of course
that always was you" "HEY HEADS UP!" (Ping) "Wah!" I looked around and realized I had fallen asleep on the beach, "I did give you a fair warning" I looked to see Glade he was smiling and had his hands behind his head he was sporting in a sky blue vest, tanned colored shorts, and a snow white shirt, I shook my head, "By what means was that a fair warning?" "Aww don't be so serious all the time Xehanort I mean it's not my fault you were takin' a snooze on the beach" "I told you we should not play volleyball but as always you insisted" We looked to see Eraqus he was wearing white sweatpants with blue waves as a design, and black neoprene with a dragnon design on the sides. Glade made a face, "Says the one who served the ball" He shrugged "What's done is" "Alright you two no matter what you say you're both just as responsible" We turned our attention to Stace, she was wearing her pink sleeveless shirt, and an orange skirt. she giggled, "I apoligize for these two" I got up and
blushed, "No, no you don't have anything you should be sorry for Stacey" "Heh heh, you hear that Eraqus?" "I sure did" "Xehanort you sure have the hots for my sister don'tcha?" "Wha! Th-that not it r-really!" "Glade that's not funny even if it true" He just grinned "You sure are sticking up for him" she blushed "Well ..." "Oh that's how it is Xehanort you sly dog" "Okay Glade, enough is enough" He turned around "You are such a Killjoy" "No, you take a joke too far if no one stops you" Stace said to me, "Come' on let's go while their distracted" I nodded.

Hello my name is Xehanort I live on a village next to this island ... my friends Stacey, Eraqus, Glade, and me tend to come to this island every so often Eraqus and me happen to have been friends for a longer time than Glade and Stace who happen to be brother and sister. Me and Stace get along pretty well and I admit I've fallen in love with her ... I think she feels the same way but I'm not positive ... Glade tends to tease me about my love for her this was because I had a dream about her and said her name and Glade happened to be by and asked what it was about, I made an excuse to get out of the conversation and unfortunatley Glade put two and two together ... I happen to be a very serious person and love seems to be more difficult for us serious types to confess don't ask me why because haven't the answer.

Hope you enjoyed it and keep reading viewers. (peace signs)

Dawn Rebirth

Oh ok and yeah it's really cool that Eraqus is in it.
Well I had to take into consideration of the possibility that Eraqus once lived on DI if MX is from that world.

Eraqus

Hair color: Black

36 years before Birth by Sleep Eraqus is serious, but can be silly and miscreavous due to Glade rubbing off on him, he values friendship highly and wants what's best for his friends.

Stacey

Hair color: dark red

36 years before Birth by Sleep she is actually Kairi's Grandmother and has a small crush on Xehanort, she is a bit serious but tends to cut it when around Xehanort though young she stands up to her brother (not that he's a bully or anything) kind, significantly intelligent, and reckless, unlike her grandaughter she isn't too close to having a pure heart.

Glade

Hair color: brown

Stacey's older brother and a bit of a menace he has a habit of teasing Xehanort and Glade about them having a fond for eachother, he seems not at all serious, but judge the book by the cover he is incredibly sharp and is waiting for the right moment to get the two together, however he tends to think out-loud when he's excited and likes to spy on how things are going.

Xehanort

Hair color: Silver

36 years before Birth by Sleep serious and quiet Xehanort has a huge crush on Stacey and is the only one who calls stacey by her full name daily, Xehanort hasn't yet gotten close to darkness nor has his eyes changed from Blue to Amber, but of course that change isn't too far from happening.

Hoped you'd all like the bio seeing as these stories timeline change rapidly first was Xehanort next is Braig.

Last edited:

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
Things like their height( no need for Eraqus/Xehanort), what they're wearing(again no need for them), eye color and etc.

Dawn Rebirth

Things like their height( no need for Eraqus/Xehanort), what they're wearing(again no need for them), eye color and etc.
Well to be completly honest I'm not much for giving heigth, and their clothes are seasonal that's how I see it with most of the KH characters with the exceptions of the Masters, Vanitas and TAV.

Not much but here it is Ep. 2

Ep 2: At the bottom of the racket
I passed two soldiers on the way over, "Hey you see that kid they say he's Typhoon's son" looked at me "That shrimp? Doesn't look a bit like him" "I'm a bit sceptical myself, but don't judge the book by it's cover" "True, but still"

Sup? My names Braig I'm a noob when it comes to the army and I don't get high treament just because my pop's Typhoon, but if I did I'd most likely get spoiled which is the last thing on my to-do-list. "And just who is this brat Aeleus?" Checks clip board then shows it to the other soldier, "What that's Typhoon's?" Nods, "Beggers can't be choosers Dilan" rolls eyes and facepalms (sigh) "Very well" salutes "TEN-SHUN!!!" "So you're Typhoon's son eh?" "SIR YES SIR" "What is your age?" "15!" "Name?" "BRAIG!" "Addease. Now I'm quite certain you know this already but just incase you didn't know you shall be served no special treatment for father's legacy, you will be treated as every new draftie is, and becuase of your father's title you will be given high expecations. He got close to my face, "Do I make myself clear?" "SIR YES SIR" "Come with me, MA-AR-CH!"

This is all I could grasp for what the army may have been like in RG.

Braig

Eye Color: Blue

Hair Color: Black

20 years before BBS (Yes, I believe that Braig was 35 and became a nobody near 36 I don't want any arguements about it) Braig hasn't much to grasp on exactly how to act besides, not causing trouble with the troops and respecting the high authority. Darkness has phased him as of yet and shouldn't from his point in age, he the son of Typhoon a deceased member of the Radiant Garden Military and a legend amongst their ranks, he has the nickname habit but hasnn't made that clear as of yet. (course I'm sure that began when he became Xigbar and was number two in the organization)

Aeleus

Eye Color: Blue

Hair Color: Bright Brown

20 years before BBS know for being the silent type, he is commander of the Radiant Garden military and knows his place within it, and he at this point is a quarter of what he is in BBS. (in how big his muscles are)

Dilan

Eye Color

Hair Color: Dark Brown

20 years before BBS doesn't have much of a military lingo, and is rarely suprised. He barely shows any emotion, has a silver tounge (I feel naive for saying that when the meaning of the term isn't even registered in my brain as of yet) and thinks little of Braig at this point. His rank is commmander and his personality is best suited for it.

Last edited:

Dawn Rebirth

Great man, but I thought Braig had gold eyes?
Here's how I see it Braig had Blue eyes and they turned Amber after he accepted MX's deal in BBS, remember it has been mentioned that Braig was putting on an act to provoke Terra's darkness that's how he lost the eye and got the scar.

Edit: They were blue at first, but over time they turned brown and then turned Amber after Terra shot a blast of darkness at him.

Last edited:

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
Here's how I see it Braig had Blue eyes and they turned Amber after he accepted MX's deal in BBS, remember it has been mentioned that Braig was putting on an act to provoke Terra's darkness that's how he lost the eye and got the scar.

I remember I just thought he knew XH when.....never mind. Also you should have made it longer man and go into detail more.

Bellaisima358

is now a legit Black Belt in XMA.
Read this one too. It was good, needs some more description and more....hm...more zing! like ugh i cant say this right. Okay, what i mean is, make me feel like i was there, firsthand. (Kinda goes with description.)

Any way, i look forward to more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back