• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

when u first get kh2.........

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloaked-Wielder

Well, I'm not sure what I'm gonna do when it comes out. I have a track meet for school, which sucks. By the way, I preordered it from Gamestop, so can I pick it up on the 28th? I also preordered the LE guide, when can I pick that up?

Lusankya

Website
www.myspace.com
and so it begins....maybe this will reach an untold amount of pages like the KHU version.

Anyway, when I get it I'm going to give the metal salute to the store clerk, observe his reaction when he sees a metalhead walking out the door with Kingdom Hearts II, and then get home, and play it.

And play it. And play it. And so it begins.

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
i'll just pick it up like any other game... im just expecting like.. a line or something
haha to tell the truth i might not be able to sleep the night before, but nothing more if that

UnknownEnigma

haha i probably will sleep early to make the night go past and let me get energy and then wake up probably early or something and go super crazy like mom can we go can we go can we go can we go cause we gotta expect a call from the game store but i dont wanna wait... and yeah this is my first time preordering too so i wonder if ill get it the 28th same with the guide.....i have a half day on tuesday btw so im telling my mom why go to school cant i stay home tht day....all i know is everyday in march im going to be happy

mereshell

i will scream!!!!!!!! like so loud! just gunna have it in my hands and run around the house and eventually ill begin to play :)

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
When I get KH2, I will become VERY paranoid.
I'll start freaking out, thinking "What happens if it slips out of my hands? Will it fall onto the floor and smash into a thousand pieces?!" and when I grip it too tight I'll go "STOP! What if you squeeze it hard enough that it breaks!" then, of course, I'll lighten in then start screaming "IT'S GONNA DROP!" so i'll put it in the bag and then stare at all the people passing by because somehow they KNOW that I have a copy of "Kingdom Hearts 2" in my bag so they'll get jealous and steal it!!

I know I will be THAT freaked.

Foshizzle

Haha i can relate engulfed sucks for my friend though. he goes onteh trip thats march 26-31 or something. I have to pick up 2 games?!!!! OH THE PRESSURE!!!
i probably not gonna be able to sleep very will around march 10+

D

Dexter

Uh, I think everyone knows that question. Uhh I'll stay up till 11:00 PM. Go to Gamestop so I can avoid the long lines. Hopefully get in line before 12:00 AM so they don't begin selling kh2 without me! Pay 50$ to the casheer. Get my Limited Edtion Guide. Put kh2 in a bullet proof box. An go home, then put in kh2 in my ps2 and hopefully won't break it. An stay all night playing kh2. An skip school. WHEEEEEE!!!

zora keyblade

well it dosnt come to europe before april or may so when i get it im gonna scream like a little girl.............and im gonna call all my friends and invite them to a KH2 party and then im gonna get the first drive form and go wild......:)

Jampsa

This thread is crazy! Just as I will be when i get my hands on it! Seriously im gonna freaking flip out!!! And of course drool all over the game, my ps2 and my TV. Yea thats pretty much what im gonna do.

E

Eclipse

rpg master---you realize they don't sell it at midnight....i have had a lot of games where i go there the day they are getting them and they say "sorry we don't have it yet" but a few hours later...early afternoon they get the shipment. so chances are you are not gonna be able to get it at midnight.....

i would probably stare at the box for days before i realize that i could just pop it in my ps2 and play it....

Kairiissocute

I am going to cry, because I will know of no emotion to express my feelings at that moment, heck, I've been waiting for it for 4 years, (that will be embarassing because I'll be in EB Games), and then I will go home and play it til probably midnight. Then I'll do homework ) :

Mercury Rain

Just Another Star
i'm just gonna play it...24/7! :D
i'll beat the crap out of that game and once i have finished it t start waiting for kh3...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back