• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

when u die(spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

It's an option in boss fights. It gives you a NEW experience of playing a different character. ^_^

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Yeah, on certain boss fights you will be able to control Mickey if Sora dies. I know he does indeed appear when you die in the Cerberus boss fight. This is what Nomura meant when he said he was going to use Mickey in a very special way.

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
um, there's an entire spoiler forum for this stuff. and you should put a spoiler box in it.

[spoiler*] (insert spoiler here) [/spoiler*] do this, just remove the asteriks. (*'s)

it should end up looking like this

Spoiler Spoiler Show

see?

And post this in the SPOILER forum.

X DoubleSunday

thanks Mendia for explaining that to everyone who didn't know.not everyone ca nspend time here so a lot of inforation gets passed up. a lot of poeple didn't know about the mickey thing so people need to stop flaming. anyway...cool info!!!

X DoubleSunday

haha you did it wrong..did u copy and past then write the spoiler? that might have been it..but hey! at least you're trying! I for one haven't tried it yet so mine might look just like that lol...take care forum..deuce!

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
question, what happen after mickey dies does that mean that u go to that countinue menu.

OblivionDrive

i have more info
Spoiler Spoiler Show

HOW COULD HE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
kinda of late dude
preview the post before you post it would you?
I'm starting to hate noobs more and more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back