• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When the Unknown appears...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
He teleports/becomes visible just like Mysterious Figure in BBS, but never uses a corridor of Darkness.

I doubt the Time travel thing was really thought of at the time, but they seem too similar to be coincidence.

It's also worth noting that the princesses talk of a power that is neither Light nor Darkness. At first, I thought it was the power of nothingness.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
He teleports/becomes visible just like Mysterious Figure in BBS, but never uses a corridor of Darkness.

I doubt the Time travel thing was really thought of at the time, but they seem too similar to be coincidence.

It's also worth noting that the princesses talk of a power that is neither Light nor Darkness. At first, I thought it was the power of nothingness.

Probably even the CoD hadn't been thought of yet back then. They wanted him to appear, they had him apparate out of the blue just like that. If I remember correctly, the first use of CoD was in KH2... or is there any earlier instance?

As for the non-light-non-darkness power, yeah, I think it's the power of nothingness. Xemnas is a Nobody, a non-existent being shunned both by the light and darkness, who has control over the power of nothingness.

Gram

Banned
Awards
It dont have anything to do with time travel that instance when he appears and goes intangible and walks through sora he's copying/sampling memories like how Marluxia done to sora at the start of CoM except the Xemnas used what he sampled to create Xion.

So it dont have anything to do with darkness or time travel, just Xemnas working his Nobody/nothingness mojo.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Probably even the CoD hadn't been thought of yet back then. They wanted him to appear, they had him apparate out of the blue just like that. If I remember correctly, the first use of CoD was in KH2... or is there any earlier instance?

As for the non-light-non-darkness power, yeah, I think it's the power of nothingness. Xemnas is a Nobody, a non-existent being shunned both by the light and darkness, who has control over the power of nothingness.
Well, Maleficent had a sort of Prerequisite in KH1, but yeah. I'm just getting a little tired of the timeline being messed with, I guess.

It dont have anything to do with time travel that instance when he appears and goes intangible and walks through sora he's copying/sampling memories like how Marluxia done to sora at the start of CoM except the Xemnas used what he sampled to create Xion.

So it dont have anything to do with darkness or time travel, just Xemnas working his Nobody/nothingness mojo.
I got that feeling when he passed through sora, but is that a power you can just hold for a while?

Gram

Banned
Awards
^ I'd imagine so seeing as how Xemnas seen to have done so and Marluxia showed it's not a Xemnas exclusive power either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back