• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When Sora realizes he has so many people connected to him and how many lookalikes he has...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Considering he had the revelation that all of his friends hearts are connected to his heart and what not (not to mention the trials and tribulations he went through on his journey), I assume his reaction would be a mild outburst. Then again, who knows if that tid bit of information will be leaked to him. Sometimes telling the truth isn't worth it.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
It'll be an epic moment, assuming Sora meets Vanitas.

*After fighting Vanitas w/ mask on*
Sora: Who are you?!
Vanitas: *Crazed laugh as mask melts* ... Recognize me?
Sora: ... No way... THIS ISN'T POSSIBLE!!! *Angry and on the verge of tears* You're a lie!!! This isn't real!!!

... Any good?

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
sora would respond to vanitus with a big "noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
It'll be an epic moment, assuming Sora meets Vanitas.

Vanitas: *Crazed laugh as mask melts* ... Recognize me?
Sora: ... No way... THIS ISN'T POSSIBLE!!! *Angry and on the verge of tears* You're a lie!!! This isn't real!!!

... Any good?

Actually, let me sort that out.

Vanitas: *crased laugh as mask melts* ...recognise me?
Sora: Guuuyys... Nomura been cutting corners again!

-In the real world-

Daisuke: Nomura-san, this is the same exact mode of Sora, with a different hair colour! What took you this...
Nomura: *hiccup* I've... bee... *hic* spending too much time with the Geishas. But... it *hic* was worth it.
Daisuke: What are we going to do about this?
Nomura: *hic* I dunno... Make a story up or som... *collapse and fell asleep*
Daisuke: You're not making this easier for me!

Sadly, I believe this is probably a close accuracy of what really goes on with Nomura.

Z

Zulkir

Actually, let me sort that out.

Vanitas: *crased laugh as mask melts* ...recognise me?
Sora: Guuuyys... Nomura been cutting corners again!

-In the real world-

Daisuke: Nomura-san, this is the same exact mode of Soral, with a different hair colour! What took you this...
Nomura: *hiccup* I've... bee... *hic* spending too much time with the Geishas. But... it *hic* was worth it.
Daisuke: What are we going to do about this?
Nomura: *hic* I dunno... Make a story up or som... *collapse and fell asleep*
Daisuke: You're not making this easier for me!

Sadly, I believe this is probably a close accuracy of what really goes on with Nomura.

Man I almost ROFL'D my lungs out.

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com
well, after spending two years traveling alien worlds with a talking duck and dog,fighting with a key shaped sword, destoring black shadow bugs,serching for his friend-one who is being molested by a bi-i mean witch/creepy old dude with a domination complex and the other who is praticely dead to the world- lose his heart in a freak accident, lose his memories in another freak accident, meet strange people who either force him to A-save/fix their home world, B-participate in werid compitions against the dead/emo warriors, or C-sing until he dies,then is stalked by evil organization dudes-pwns them too-and meets the twin brother henever had(who is technicle not his copy, but some other guy's from back when he was in kindergaden) beat the ultimate boss (several differant versions of the same wack job) and magicly gets back home- only to do it all over again a year later^^

do i think that sora will be surpirsed to so vani? no:
in fact- this is what will happen when they meet...

VANITUS:I will combine our hearts and create the X-keyblade and pwns you all!!!!!!!1!1!1!11
SORA:hmm....meh-have fun with that. doesnt mean ill let you do that (procceds to own vanitas)

(sora is more than used to the weridness that nomu puts him through. it's nothing new to him or anybody else, really...)

Last edited:

αsiя

space coke
Vanitas: Sora you'll never defeat me
Sora: YES I WILL!!
*Sora gets mad and knocks Vanitas helmet off*
Sora: OMG this cant be.... she told me i was her only child
Vanitas: IM TELLING MOM!!!!
*Runs away crying*

Im pretty sure thats how it will go

PowerOverNothing

Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com
*looks through the thread* Wow. Now, I suddenly have the awesome disire to find clips from Birth By Sleep and Kingdom Hearts II playthroughs and then combind them with the soundbits from Empire Strikes Back.

I also have another feeling that Youtube will be seeing their fair share of these mashups before the game hits the NA stands. :p

AllEndsWith-

*looks through the thread* Wow. Now, I suddenly have the awesome disire to find clips from Birth By Sleep and Kingdom Hearts II playthroughs and then combind them with the soundbits from Empire Strikes Back.

I also have another feeling that Youtube will be seeing their fair share of these mashups before the game hits the NA stands. :p
Thats great inspiration for my weekend!arabslol
....Instead of... welldemtits..... I'm not degrading myself in the slightest, am I?

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com
why does vanitas look like sora anyways? i still dont get it. :O

i dont think it's so much as van looks like sora rather sora looks like van.
i think, because ven and sora combined hearts at the end of kh, it causes sora to look like van when he's older-sora changes drasticly between kh1 and 2... i think, anyways...

SRB2Unleashed

Another way the scene might work out:

Vantias: (Takes off helmet) You are just like me

Sora: (In anger he throws his keyblade at Vantias, impaling the guy) You are NOTHING like me!

LS: Oh Snaps!

That' any good?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I expect him to have a similar reaction to that of Riku when he first meets Repliku in Reverse/Rebirth, though since he's Sora, he'll probably freak out more than Riku.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Sora has a total of 5 people in him altogether, right? Sora, Roxas, Xion, Ven, and Vanitas.

dragonbladeclock

I expect him to have a similar reaction to that of Riku when he first meets Repliku in Reverse/Rebirth, though since he's Sora, he'll probably freak out more than Riku.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Sora has a total of 5 people in him altogether, right? Sora, Roxas, Xion, Ven, and Vanitas.

You could also add Data Sora to the mix too.

Z

Zulkir

Vanitas isn't in Sora atm, if Vanitas was absorbed back into Ven, then Ven wouldn't need sora.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well...to be serious (at least as serious as one can get when talking about a Disney/Square Enix video game) I think Sora would already know and wouldn't be so shocked. Sora seems to usually know the answers to questions subconsciously. Like with Roxas. And I'm sure if Sora went into a dream state right now, he would know who Ven is.

But if they make Sora naive again, he most like will go "WAT? WHY DO YOU LOOK LIKE ME! IGNORE THE FACT THAT I SHARE MY HEART WITH VEN AND KNOW THAT YOU ARE HIS DARKNESS. BUT WHY MEEEEEE?"

Or he will be kinda like "o_o" and have a memory moment inside of his heart.

But I mostly see him being very calm about it.

RuiRui

oh well Sora~ Look on the bright side~ Kairi gets a Sora and so does Riku~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back