• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When should I even remotely expect a KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
Doesn't make it a side game either. There's a fine line between bridge game, side game, and main game.

What's a side game? A side game is a game that is purely made for fan service and adds absolutely nothing to the overall plot whatsoever. Coded doesn't fit that description.
It's not a main game either. Hell, could you even consider it a bridge game? It's just adding a couple details to the overall plot, but honestly, you can still understand the plot even if you don't play it/don't read up on it. And why are you having such a fit over this? You should be thankful we're getting Re:Coded at all.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
if you didn't read skyfoxx's signature or notice, here.

I don't really know, or care when KH3 comes out, as long as I can get my KH fix at least once a year. I enjoyed every KH game to date so far, Side-games,main games, bridge games, IT DOESN'T MATTER. Who cares!, it's kingdom hearts! play it!!

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Don't expect it. Just wait until you have grand kids and take it from them when it finally comes out.

I don't really know, or care when KH3 comes out, as long as I can get my KH fix at least once a year. I enjoyed every KH game to date so far, Side-games,main games, bridge games, IT DOESN'T MATTER. Who cares!, it's kingdom hearts! play it!!

I couldn't agree with this more. Arguing over what's a side game, main game etc, is pointless and are just labels. Just enjoy the games.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com

Yeah...and?

Yes, I consider Re:Coded a side game. I honestly don't see how my considering as such warrants such RAEG, seeing as how it doesn't affect the game itself or other people's opinions of its status (in terms of whether it's a side game or not) in any way whatsoever.

Don't expect it. Just wait until you have grand kids and take it from them when it finally comes out.​

Or just buy it for yourself and never let them see it. :|

αsiя

space coke
Yeah I know that. I'm basically saying BBS is KH3 according to what the fan's definition of "KH3" is. What's the fan's definition of KH3?

"It is a main game. Its story has great significance and importance. The music is epic. The characters are epic. The worlds are epic. The story is epic. Gameplay is epic... and just full of epicness"

Birth by Sleep meets that definition. That's what I mean when I say that BBS is KH3.

My definition of KH3 is a game with Sora with next gen graphics, and a game that packs in more than 50 hours of story and not just the extra stuff, and it being epic (BBS was semi epic.)

But that's just me.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
αsiя;5254721 said:
My definition of KH3 is a game with Sora with next gen graphics, and a game that packs in more than 50 hours of story and not just the extra stuff, and it being epic (BBS was semi epic.)

But that's just me.
This man knows the dream.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It is moments like these I wish somebody would make an "Everything we know about BBS" thread with links to all of the interviews, trailers, commercials, and scans so we could stop disputes on "main game vs side game".

Oh. Wait. There was.

Then Audo had to be an idiot.

αsiя;5254721 said:

But that's just me.

I like that. A lot.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
"2050, September 25, Kingdom Hearts Three comes out, sells 1337 million copies on first day." lol

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Don't expect it. Just wait until you have grand kids and take it from them when it finally comes out.

I couldn't agree with this more. Arguing over what's a side game, main game etc, is pointless and are just labels. Just enjoy the games.

I agree completly. they are just beating a dead horse.

A

Artorius Rex

Around 2013 when the Playstation 4 is released.s1britishguy

jordand

It's hard to believe that when KH2 was released PS3 wasn't even out yet... Now we are still waiting for a KH game for the PS3.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Probably in 2012. Nomura did say he plans to release at least 1 KH game a year, so with Re:coded arriving soon, 3D on the way, and the remaining mystery game before KHIII, sometime around 2012 is the earliest we'll receive it. I wouldn't be surprised if Japan got it late 2011. Of course, as everyone said it largely depends on when FF Versus XIII is completed.

D

Dexter

Probably in 2012. Nomura did say he plans to release at least 1 KH game a year, so with Re:coded arriving soon, 3D on the way, and the remaining mystery game before KHIII, sometime around 2012 is the earliest we'll receive it. I wouldn't be surprised if Japan got it late 2011. Of course, as everyone said it largely depends on when FF Versus XIII is completed.

As much as I want that to happen, I really don't know realistic that is :(

KH3 can't simply be a project where they are with a small size team, and take only a year to develop.

KH3 should be on the scale of FFV13, or the next big epic.

If Kh2 is anything to judge by, then KH3 would have to be in developement for at least 3-4 years....

Trimms

Does anyone else think skyfoxx's side game/main game fits are hilarious? It's just so easy to get him started :D :D
Anyway. I decided after I finished BBS that I don't care enough to wait anymore, so I sold my PS3, as honestly I'm not that bothered about it. I bet it will come out in 2014 at the earliest, but that's still pushing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back