• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► When masturbation's lost its fun. . .

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
you're fucking lonely. . .

Yeah, it's that time of the year again. For whatever reason (life, mostly) I always seem to go all 'emo' around now for a few months.

I don't know, I guess I'm just tired of being single, that I'm almost willing to go out with someone based practically SOLELY on looks, which is horrible. . .

That, and my grades are shit, I have an essay due Friday, which I haven't started. I'm only really going to have Wednesday to work on it, since Band takes up from 4-9 every Tuesday and Thursday. . .

I'm probably just venting, but if anyone has any input, fire away.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
buy lube?

or idk, find a not fake easy girl.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Lol.

It's not easy to find a girl, if it were, I probably would've settled.

I've essentially been turned down three times in the last month. -_-

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
There are these things called hookers. Yeah, they can help if you want...and if you have enough money.

Just try meeting with new chicks, or just buy some lubricant for your...thing.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
You guys obviously missed the joke in the title. . .

I don't really want sex right now, I just . . .meh, dunno. . .

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
That doesn't sound good...

Stavvy said:
I guess I'm just tired of being single

*sigh* Same problem here.

When I'm feeling down, I usually call my friend or something, and have fun for a bit, relaxing and stuff... Works for me. I'm not sure about you.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards

You got that right, I do however know you were just trying to make a point.

Stavvy said:
Yeah, it's that time of the year again. For whatever reason (life, mostly) I always seem to go all 'emo' around now for a few months.

It's common for people your age, I go through it every few weeks or so.
Kind of dealing with it now if that's hard to believe =\

Stavvy said:
I don't know, I guess I'm just tired of being single, that I'm almost willing to go out with someone based practically SOLELY on looks, which is horrible. . .

That's not good.

Well at least you know it's bad, so just try and avoid that.
Better looking =\= good for you

It's desperation for affection which is only natural. I've actually sunken that low to a point where I was flirting with just about every girl I knew >_> subconsciously to my surprise. Just use logic, yeah a few might be attractive but if their personality doesn't click with yours you have a big problem.

Stavvy said:
That, and my grades are shit, I have an essay due Friday, which I haven't started. I'm only really going to have Wednesday to work on it, since Band takes up from 4-9 every Tuesday and Thursday. . .

I know this is hard to say and it's a bit hypocritical since I do it myself but it's best to fix your grades before pursuing any kind of relationship. And since you said your grades were slipping I suggest you focus on them ASAP.

Stavvy said:
I'm probably just venting

No not at all, we're here to help and by far this isn't even close to venting :3

fireflame

dude, things'll get better, but trust me, the first thing you want to do is pull up your grades, just in case a girl looking for Yale or something asks you out.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Switch hands

Does your school (or any school around you, for that matter) have any casual dances/mixers? That's an easy way to find a girl/girls.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Being single at age sixteen is severely underrated. Sure, it's nice to have some vagina on the side during the stressful years of high school, but don't let it get to you.

Of course, if you want some women, the best idea I have is to write a pick up line on your forearm and test it out on, say, 20 women. Tally up how many seem interested, and work from there. If less than five are interested, it's probably a red flag that your pick up line is less than wholesome, so come up with another line and repeat the process until you get a tally of more than 5 women. That's what I did, and now I get so much sex it's not even funny (let's just say my reproductive organs are getting tired as balls [pun]).

On the other hand, if you're ugly as nuts (no pun intended), just pray your sense of humor makes up for your frightening appearance.

But regardless, if you're single and can't seem to get any women, get over it. You're 16, and relationships shouldn't be the most important thing in your life. Just focus on your school work, get to a decent college, become successful, and all that shit. Quit worrying about being single, and that'll probably reduce some stress, earning you better grades as a result.

tl;dr: so when can i get my rep

A

Azrael

I'm probably just venting, but if anyone has any input, fire away.

I say go to the corner and search for a whore for an easy fuck.

And study more.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Do you know our friends?

Anyway, yeah we're all assholes here in asshole county. (asshole capital of the world)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back