• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When KHII Is Out In Japan......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurablade77

I dunno if there are some of you who will get the japanese version when it comes out, but when it does, dont spoil anything. I know some of you are feeling like the new promo trialer that came out is spoiling some of the game, but if you think about the fact that it's playing in a store in Japan, then it's content the Nomura chose to show without spoiling the game(That's what hes been doing anyway). The time period between December 22 to March 2006 will be crappy for us who will play the english version, so if you happen to get the Jap version, plz don't make threads saying the ending of the game and stuff like that.

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Oh, people are going to spoil things. It's inevitable. If you don't want KH2 to be spoiled for you, just don't look up any more KH2 sites once the Japanese version is released. That's what I'm gonna do. Once the Japanese version is released, I'll stop coming here, though I may return to get that intro that's being made by the Advent Children team.

Aurablade77

Madness said:
Oh, people are going to spoil things. It's inevitable. If you don't want KH2 to be spoiled for you, just don't look up any more KH2 sites once the Japanese version is released. That's what I'm gonna do. Once the Japanese version is released, I'll stop coming here, though I may return to get that intro that's being made by the Advent Children team.

Yeah, I was thinking about that, but it'll seriously make the 3 1/4 months time after Dec. 22 really suck straight up

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
well u dont have to stop comin right when dec. 22 comes i mean its ganna take a while for the people to beat the game plus theres also that new rule about postin spoilers but i have a feelin some will not follow this rule

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
yes there goinna spoil itthats y the new rule says uhve to put the spolet warning before u post just dnt look at it they can spoil if they wnt to

Sanctuary Keeper

yea... i guess... i guess they should put SPOILER!! in the beginning of the topic so the people who acually wanna see spoilers could see them without people who dont want to see them, see them.
They do, you people just don't read.

For instance:

I dunno if there are some of you who will get the japanese version when it comes out, but when it does, dont spoil anything. I know some of you are feeling like the new promo trialer that came out is spoiling some of the game, but if you think about the fact that it's playing in a store in Japan, then it's content the Nomura chose to show without spoiling the game(That's what hes been doing anyway). The time period between December 22 to March 2006 will be crappy for us who will play the english version, so if you happen to get the Jap version, plz don't make threads saying the ending of the game and stuff like that.
Read the Sticky that Mega Flare made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back