• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When KH3D comes out in Japan, will you spoil yourself?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

raycat27_2003

Awards
Re: When the time comes that KH3D comes out in JP, will you spoil yourself?

I will be there with popcorn in one hand and a Pepsi in the other.

Gram

Banned
Awards
i always try to not spoil myself tho the key word here being try xD

Rob Diablo

I usually end up watching the opening just to see what it's like, and then I always want to see more...

I'll probably stay away from KH on YouTube and stay out of the forums on here. Then MAYBE I'll avoid spoiling it for myself.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
and possibly fail...like many of us out there who fall prey to the trolls out there -__-

Welp, the only true safe way that people will ever stay completely spoiler free is to stay away from the internet, or just KHI until it comes out in NA.

WhirlwindLancer

I wanna say that I won't, but I probably will. I spoiled the hell out of BBS because of that ridiculous 8 month delay. A 2-3 month gap will be hard, but doable

Nov

Awards
Re: When the time comes that KH3D comes out in JP, will you spoil yourself?

I'll limit myself to officially released promos and info, but that's it.
This.
I try not to spoil anything major, like plot points etc. but I won't be overly paranoid about spoilers. Because I've noticed, no matter how much effort I put in avoiding spoilers, something always leaks and then I just rage. The other alternative is to stay away from the Internet altogether but as I don't want to do that, I just have to deal with possibly spoiling myself.

Last edited:

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
I was on this site like crazy before and after BBS was released in Japan and was still completely satisfied story-wise and all when I actually got to play it.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I was on this site like crazy before and after BBS was released in Japan and was still completely satisfied story-wise and all when I actually got to play it.

Exactly like this.

I never cared about spoilers and never tried to avoid them and still enjoyed every KH title (or any other game/anime/book) I played.

So in short: I don't care about spoilers. I won't actively search them out, but I also won't try to avoid them either.

LordPhantomhive

Awards
I probably going to be more careful then BBS (then again I still loved BBS despite getting spoiled on a couple of things), but I still going to listen to the music.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
The music is one thing, because music generally never has any big spoilers in its lyrics. However, the opening I always like to see for myself on my console first, and the cutscenes always give away story spoilers, as that is what they are supposed to do.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The music is one thing, because music generally never has any big spoilers in its lyrics. However, the opening I always like to see for myself on my console first, and the cutscenes always give away story spoilers, as that is what they are supposed to do.

Idk music has spoiled me many times in the past. Most recently was FFXIII-2. Ignoring the songs with lyrics, just the composition of the other songs is enough to tell the theme of the game. Hell, the way the ending credits song goes, you know exactly what to expect from the ending in a way. Rarely can you figure that out from ending songs since they are usually just a compilation of songs in the game with a big finisher. Just the way a song is arranged is enough to tell a story.

BBS spoiled a lot with song titles and melodies in songs. I know people got rather upset with Vanitas' themes...

WaveK89

The only problem I had with BBS was the fact that it too long to release, let alone, to get a release date which is when i decided to spoil myself after learning such release date. This game; however, I am expecting a much shorter gap, so I'll find it quite a bit easier to avoid spoilers.

Nov

Awards
Idk music has spoiled me many times in the past. Most recently was FFXIII-2. Ignoring the songs with lyrics, just the composition of the other songs is enough to tell the theme of the game. Hell, the way the ending credits song goes, you know exactly what to expect from the ending in a way. Rarely can you figure that out from ending songs since they are usually just a compilation of songs in the game with a big finisher. Just the way a song is arranged is enough to tell a story.

BBS spoiled a lot with song titles and melodies in songs. I know people got rather upset with Vanitas' themes...
True. I think I spoiled myself a good deal of FFXIII by listening to the OST before actually finishing the game. And I can't remember what OST it was but it definitely spoiled a lot for me with its song titles. I don't think it was BBS though.

Therefore, I'm a bit hesitant about listening to the DDD OST before playing the game but I don't think I have willpower not to listen to it.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

Really? I was about to listen to the FFXIII-2 OST and then I figured I'd just wait a little while, good thing I did o_O Then again, I might just be oblivious because I listened to most of BbS' music before its release and I didn't pick up on anything really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back