• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When is there going to be a BBS demo at the Playstation Store?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
on the PSN? No I believe it was confirmed to not be available for Download.

I see you live in New Zealand. I believe that you would get the game at the same time as Australia which is the 9th of September. Just buy the hard copy of the game then

siegleeagle

on the PSN? No I believe it was confirmed to not be available for Download.

I see you live in New Zealand. I believe that you would get the game at the same time as Australia which is the 9th of September. Just buy the hard copy of the game then

He can't if he has a go....... lol what fail the go is.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I have a hunch that the Demo for BBS demo will be availble either late this month or early next month :) so don't worry.

O

Oberon

I really doubt there will be a demo for such a huge game. Plus KH has never had released demo's, as far as I know, before the release of any of the games. -shrug-

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Well, apart from disk form, there was no way to release a Demo for KH I, II or Re:CoM, the gameboy doesn't have a demo thing, Coded had a Demo thing-y and Days didn't have one. It's possible that, since they have a chance, they would release it but I doubt it

Desert_Punk

Days did have a demo. It was available at the Download Stations at stores like GameStop and Target.

State

Awards
we got a dissidia demo, unexpectedly, who's to say they aren't keeping demo productions for psn a secret?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
1. How would any of us know when or if a demo would be released?
2. We don't even know if there will be a demo. Remember that in Japan, they didn't get a demo either which makes our chances of getting one pretty low.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Knowing Square Enix, probably never.
words of wisdom, friend, words of wisdom...

Does no one remember Dissidia last year? Square released the demo for that game just a month before the actual game came out.
forgott about that, does anyone know if SE said anything about that before it came and when?

State

Awards
1. How would any of us know when or if a demo would be released?
2. We don't even know if there will be a demo. Remember that in Japan, they didn't get a demo either which makes our chances of getting one pretty low.
1. he was just asking, give him a break. it's not like he's an active member here in the forums or to the home page. :/
2. did japan get a dissidia demo from psn?
words of wisdom, friend, words of wisdom...

forgott about that, does anyone know if SE said anything about that before it came and when?
i think they gave an announcement one week before it was released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back