• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When is the next expected KH3 news explosion?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

redcrown

Awards
So it's been awhile since we've had any real KH3 news, and occasionally checking out the front page it's endless Union/chi news that I couldn't care less about to sift through.

So when are we expecting the next game con that will probably/be confirmed to showcase anything about KH3? I don't really keep up with the gaming events anymore so I'm not sure when to expect any trailer or showcase of this game. I've been itching for some new info recently.

Edit: why the fuck does this have 44 likes

Last edited:

ghostwarmen

Awards
If we get anything else this year related to KH3, it most likely will be at Jump Festa in December. However, it is very likely that we'll for sure get something at D23 Japan in February.

Muke

whatever
Awards
So it's been awhile since we've had any real KH3 news
I mean our last news was 3 months ago? And we got so much, too. Interview upon interview. I'm actually kinda glad they're giving us a 'buffer', ngl.

We waited almost 2 years in the past, I think we're good, lol

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
to be honest at the café nomura said he doesn't know when the next info will be at I would image at the d23 in japan but noting confirm yet

redcrown

Awards
I mean our last news was 3 months ago? And we got so much, too. Interview upon interview. I'm actually kinda glad they're giving us a 'buffer', ngl.

Well yippie ki yay then, swell for you

Should we expect any news or trailers at D23 Expo, or would it more likely happen at the winter Jump Festa, if even then?

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Well yippie ki yay then, swell for you

Should we expect any news or trailers at D23 Expo, or would it more likely happen at the winter Jump Festa, if even then?
we dont know yet noting has been confimed where the next news to take place at

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

After 3 months sounds like a good time to me for something small like a screenshot of a new Drive Form, comparing current graphics with the last trailer's, or even just a silhouette teasing all the news we'll be getting next year. But yeah, as for big news like what we had last time? Probably maybe not likely any time soon, at least not this month. I can however see them possibly doing something big in December, given how it's just before KH3's year of release.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
After 3 months sounds like a good time to me for something small like a screenshot of a new Drive Form, comparing current graphics with the last trailer's, or even just a silhouette teasing all the news we'll be getting next year. But yeah, as for big news like what we had last time? Probably maybe not likely any time soon, at least not this month. I can however see them possibly doing something big in December, given how it's just before KH3's year of release.
well they have tow chances to do it psx or jump festa

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
So it's been awhile since we've had any real KH3 news, and occasionally checking out the front page it's endless Union/chi news that I couldn't care less about to sift through.

So when are we expecting the next game con that will probably/be confirmed to showcase anything about KH3? I don't really keep up with the gaming events anymore so I'm not sure when to expect any trailer or showcase of this game. I've been itching for some new info recently.

Edit: why the diddly does this have 44 likes
D23 2018 seems the most likely to kick off the "hardcore" marketing for KH3. I'd love for a 2:30 trailer showing off more of Olympus, Tangled, and Toy Story at PSX but I think they'll give that a miss.

Also, the 44 likes thing is a glitch.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
idk it's a little bittersweet for me. when news comes out, I'm leaving the site until the game drops next year. I'm sure everyone will be hype but I have seen enough, though I'll miss being an asshole on KHi during that time :(

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
D23 2018 seems the most likely to kick off the "hardcore" marketing for KH3. I'd love for a 2:30 trailer showing off more of Olympus, Tangled, and Toy Story at PSX but I think they'll give that a miss.
d23 semes the the best place to star the martekting but nothing is confirm yet al they said noting conform yet when the next news will be

ImVentus

Awards
I don't want them to reveal more about Olympus. I'm just about fine, so we don't get spoiled with the rest of the world for actual gameplay since KH3 comes out from a year from now. I wouldn't mind to at least see the appearance of the Tangled characters in motion, but not too much from the worlds we already know. However for the latest KH3 news I'm extremely excited to see how they have rendered San Fransokyo.

That and a few more world announcements and more progress on the story for KH3. Would be nice to have some rendered character profiles like with toy Sora, Donald & Goofy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back