• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When is the first time you ever died in kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macabre

Gold Member
Re: How do you beat xemnas?

how do u beat xemnas at the billion lasers part:cursing:
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination!
Come over to the Darkside! We have cookies!

If you have Christ in your heart, copy this into your sig.

X-for Sora

Triangle-for Riku

Keep pressing both the buttons simultaneously until the lasers end.

septiroth99

somewhere in the dark...hitting menos grandes!
i always die in the battle with demyx. when i want to heal myself couse donald is dead or doesn't have magic, and i don't have magic and use a drive form, i always end up with anti form. or i can't find a water form in time...

but i almost died (with 1HP left) many times. with cerberus and hades...and all other bosses.

DarkHeart63

I think it was when I was doing the team-up part with Leon, and I got overwhelmed by the Nobodies.
i woz liek NUUU MAH TEAM HAZ DIED!! D:

Sorry, went lol-speak for a moment there.

D

The KR3W
i first died at Sephiroth but i was stupid enough to face him at level 54 so i died pretty early into the battle

Pikangie

Wow, I think I died at Xaldin too... At least I think I did... I mean I can't really remember my first game, but the second time I played, I remember dying from Xaldin first. The first time I died about 2 or 3 times.

avengeme08

I beat all the organization bosses in kingdom hearts2 final mix + but when i go back to fight them again, i always have a hard time with vexen... the anti form thing he makes keeps stalking me and wont leave me alone. i always use reflect but i still end up getting killed

F

F E N R I R

Well...let's remember...Oh right...first time i died...i am not shy to say it but...I DIED IN Pirates of the carribean at a mission to destroy five barrels before they got fire.Actually,i didn't die,I just had to try again...Man i am only level 27 so that's why i died only once...in a few levels my death count will go be around 980923...come on just kidding.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Ah. I forgets. I think it's where you have to kill the organization member at Beast's castle. :| Man he was hard.

K

KH_Lover12345

the first time i died was with Sephiroth. the second was xaldin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back