• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When is the first time you ever died in kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

avengeme08

The first time i died was either the time i was in beast castle and one of those large bodies was running towards me with his large belly and raping me in a corner and i was already in the air so i couldnt use the reaction comand on him and there was this knight flying around and hitting me at the same time.

Or it was the time i died at xaldin... he needed about 3 hits left and then i thought i would be cool so i used my master form but then of course i turned into anti form.... i tried to finish him while i was in anti form but then i was at a part when he was invinsible then i died... the same thing happened with xigbar..

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
the first time i died was the part where you battle xaldin.

Twiligan

guess what? Xaldin. That fuuuccck was hard. And Sephiroth. Those were the first and second times I ever died.

Roxas9001

Bronze Member
i cant remember but it to be when I fought Demyx due to the countdown thingy I cant remember because I bought KH2 when it first came out & that was in 06.

Txamt

You will probably laugh at me but I haven't died since up to Xigbar.
I was doing fine until he went into his desparation attack when he shoots bajillion lazers at me.
I didn't even died from Xaldin or Demyx.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I don't really think I died a whole lot, but I think the first time I died was with Xigbar. I didn't know what to do when I was on the little square he started to shoot like crazy at me.

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
The first time i died. Hmmm i think it was against Demyx, His Geysers were just smaking me up man

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Demyx, with his inane ten forms/ ten seconds move.

Other then that, I never died.

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
I totally feel like poop...
XD
I think it was the first battle with Axel. LOLZ.
But the third time around, it wasn't until Demyx second battle.
But I wasn't good at games the first time. I had to get used to it.

Macabre

Gold Member
First time I lost/died was when Demyx summoned so many of those water enemies and then the count down happened and I was just pressing X when I should have used reactions.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Early in Sora's part, but I don't remember where. I think it was with the centaurs in Mulan.

Rix

:)
Awards
Hmmm... I think I stayed alive until the Demyx battle in Hollow Bastion...

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com
the first time I died was in about 50 years, or when i get killed in like 10 years... with every comes first...

the first time Sora got killed was fighting Sephiroth at lvl 32... then at 34... adn those were the only times he died...

Rix

:)
Awards
that was hard! i hate those damn forms of his...although once you get used to it, you can beat him in one try. i did it on proud mode, easy.

I dunno why, but I find Demyx hardest on Beginner mode, lol:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back