• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

when is kh3 commin?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dream

Oh no, not me, I never lost control
Awards
I'm still confuised with this quetion because I keep hearing that it is out for sale and then I hear that is not out for sale so can anyone just set the record straight and tell me when the game is comming out?

Izayoi

galactic cancer
There is no "KH3" confirmed or coming out. Days is coming out within the next couple months in NA, so maybe that's what you're hearing about. For now though, there'll be no "KH3" or next installment in the series until BBS even comes out.

493pokemon1

Florida,USA, North America,Earth, Solar System, Mi
I'm still confuised with this quetion because I keep hearing that it is out for sale and then I hear that is not out for sale so can anyone just set the record straight and tell me when the game is comming out?

Yeah well there have been 3 US games up to now but you ight have heard about Days called 358/2 days even though I doubt it

Lolita

Dear You
It's never been confirmed if the game has been started on or when it will be released. Not until BBS comes out, we won't get more than mere small rumors about KH3.
Days is coming out on September 29 if I recall, and BBS I think is being added the finishing touches? Not sure, I think it'll come out next year in NA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back