• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When I fought Xemnas at the Skyscraper....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The 14th Order

Do you know when he puts that spell on you that zaps your energy untill you get to the skyscraper, then you go through the reaction command? Then Sora runs up the skyscraper and Xemnas falls, then the triangle says "Clash." Well I hadn't noticed this before, but if you wait a sec after it says "clash," don't press triangle when it says it, then it says "break through." Sora actually swordfights Xemnas in the air instead of just staring at him and do nothing.

I thought it was cool so i thought I should share it w/ you guys. I'm not sure if anybody already said this so don't flame. try it when you are playing KH2 another time through.:thumbup:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Yeah there are actually 3 different Reaction Commands for that fight, one if you press it too early, one for when you press it at the right time, and one for if you press it at the last second

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Well the early one says "Clash", the middle one is "Break Through", and the last second one is "Finish"

Clash has them fighting and eventually Sora getting knocked away, Break Through has them fighting for a little like you said and no one winning, and Finish has them battling and Sora wins and Xemnas is stunned

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
That's weird, I never noticed that you could do that...guess I should try it out...but everything sounds a little bit confusing, but I guess it will be clear when I do it..

OmegaRaptor

wow. glad u said that. i wonder how someone figured that out. i mean y would u wait longer? i wonder how many reaction commands there are that i dont know about...

~Axel_Riku~

I had no idea you could do that! I always wondered why they just looked at each other each time I pressed the Clash on. I am going to have to try that out next time. Thanks for sharing! :D

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I've tried each reaction command during that battle. Finish is definitely the best because Sora really hits him hard. That boy doesn't pull his punches.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah, those three "Clash", "Breakthrough" and "Finish" are three special reaction commands that can be used once Xemnas use a spell to zap's Sora energy or health.

Does it say that in the Ultimania? Just thought I'd ask. But yeah, I have to try that - no wonder they just stared at each other like RPG-cliche lovers (creepy, I know, but I like to break ideologies when appropriate :laugh: )

The 14th Order

Wow. Since I didn't save when I played it, I can fight him again and try Finish!:D
I thought that there might have been a third, but well, he only did the spell twice so wasn't much times to try it.
I sure am glad I shared. :thumbup:

~Axel_Riku~

Well you can always make the battle longer by just running around really. :p But that is if you want to try them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back