• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When Exactly did the Apprentices turn into Nobodies??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanitas

Well, I have a new theory, again with some evidence to back it up, so here I go.

In the scene in KH2 where Xehanort was confronting Ansem the Wise, we see Mickey at the beginning. Now, in that cutscene, Mickey is wearing his most recent outfit from KH2, coded etc.

However, in Birth By Sleep, he wears a training outfit. So, what Im thinking is the Apprentices and Lea/Isa became nobodies right around, say, a few months or so before Kingdom Hearts. Where does it say that the Apprentices become heartless during BBS? Plus, knowing that nobodies dont age, it would feel really strange if Ienzo, Lea, and Isa became nobodies at what? Ages 13-16? If that were true, than they would still look that age.

Comments?

αsiя

space coke
Well, I have a new theory, again with some evidence to back it up, so here I go.

In the scene in KH2 where Xehanort was confronting Ansem the Wise, we see Mickey at the beginning. Now, in that cutscene, Mickey is wearing his most recent outfit from KH2, coded etc.

However, in Birth By Sleep, he wears a training outfit. So, what Im thinking is the Apprentices and Lea/Isa became nobodies right around, say, a few months or so before Kingdom Hearts. Where does it say that the Apprentices become heartless during BBS? Plus, knowing that nobodies dont age, it would feel really strange if Ienzo, Lea, and Isa became nobodies at what? Ages 13-16? If that were true, than they would still look that age.

Comments?

Malifecent took control over RG 9 years before KH (with a army of heartless)
the original 6 were the ones to discover the heartless and nobodies and of course they were the first one (except the one they experimented on)
So basically the original 6 became nobodies/heartless 1 year after BBS

Lea and Isa probably one year before KH

00 Raiser Fan

Yea, I remember in days Axel said he became a nobody when he was an adult, and since he joined the organization before larxene and the others that means he became a nobody before them, but who knows, that could've been 1, 2, maybe 3 years before KH1.

As for Ienzo, he definetley turned into a heartless/nobody with the rest of the original six, which is one year after bbs for reasons that Asir mentioned..although am still wondering why he's a kid...hmm

CLOUD!!

maybe when maleificent took over RG Isa and lea got conered by heatless and they turned into heatless and nobodys?

Talys Alankil

maybe when maleificent took over RG Isa and lea got conered by heatless and they turned into heatless and nobodys?
They would've been too young, unless they age super-fast in one year. I remember to of axel mentioning having turned into a nobody while grown-up.
But Ienzo definitiely turned into one at the same time as the other five. There are many, many threads specutlating about how he can be so young already. My favourite theory is : Zexion's element being illusion, he could seem older pretty easily.

zexyishsmexy

Or the next game after can answer it?
;D
How much would that suck?
We are going to present you with a bunch of confusingly aged characters......BUT
we're gonna make you wait another three years to find out why.

D:<

XD

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
They would've been too young, unless they age super-fast in one year. I remember to of axel mentioning having turned into a nobody while grown-up.
But Ienzo definitiely turned into one at the same time as the other five. There are many, many threads specutlating about how he can be so young already. My favourite theory is : Zexion's element being illusion, he could seem older pretty easily.

So the calm, cool and collected emo 22-year old Zexion we all know and love is really a 9 year old nugget?

raitohahaha

Birnax

You could be right. Isa's scars must have gotten the scars from a heartless.

Marx15

&#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937;
You could be right. Isa's scars must have gotten the scars from a heartless.

that makes sense...but then where and how does Lea get the markings under his eyes???

and with Ienzo growing tall in 1 year....its possible it could happen without any help.....Riku aged pretty tall in the couple of days/months after CO....im saying this, because he is the same height in Days as he is in KH2 (which is much taller than he was in KH1)...just means that Zexion is basically one of the youngest members in the organization.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
The 6 apprentices of Ansem the wise became nobodies no later than 1 year after BBS, because Maleficent took over Hollow Bastion 9 years before KH1. Meaning the heartless had to have been created during the year after BBS, Ansem the wise had to be banished, and the apprentices became nobodies all in just one year after BBS.

Now nobodies don't age so why is Ienzo not around the age he was in BBS when he becomes Zexion? Two possibilities. 1. He had a growth spurt after BBS. 2. He used his Illusion ability to make himself look older.

As for Axel and Saix, well since Lea and Isa are around Ven's age in BBS, we can assume they don't become nobodies until about 4 or 5 years after BBS. I'm assuming Axel is about 19 and since Lea is around 15, my guess is that he became a nobody 4 or 5 years after BBS.

ventus12

They would've been too young, unless they age super-fast in one year.

well not quite i mean look at sora and kairi sora was asleep for one year and look how much he grew and kairi was a shrimp and she grew a lot in the year sora was asleep. so in a couple years isa and lea could have deffinetly grew to what we see them as. and ienzo to maybe maybe thats pushing it for him to grow in a year that much.

Marx15

&#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937;
well not quite i mean look at sora and kairi sora was asleep for one year and look how much he grew and kairi was a shrimp and she grew a lot in the year sora was asleep. so in a couple years isa and lea could have deffinetly grew to what we see them as. and ienzo to maybe maybe thats pushing it for him to grow in a year that much.

again...what i said before about how much riku aged in such a little time.

Ayla Thirteen

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Now nobodies don't age so why is Ienzo not around the age he was in BBS when he becomes Zexion? Two possibilities. 1. He had a growth spurt after BBS. 2. He used his Illusion ability to make himself look older.

3. People can choose what they look like as Nobodies

4. His Nobody form just looks older - after all, most Nobodies don't look exactly like they did as Somebodies.

"Nobodies don't age" means just that - they don't age or change in appearance as Nobodies. It says nothing about changes that might occur during the transition itself. Zexion's body might just have decided to catch up with his mind.

zexyishsmexy

@ Marx17

Riku went from 16 to 17
(looking 13-17)

Ienzo went from 9-18

I realize what you're saying, but as drastic as Riku's change was....Zexion/Ienzo's was greater.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back