• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When does the story start to open up?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
If you mean open-world/field exploration by "open story", that won't happen with Unchained.

The Neku costume becomes available (along with Shiki) as a level-up avatar board, around LV54.

Munny only serves to upgrade/fuse medals.

The cost capacity of a keyblade determines the number of higher-rarity medals you can have in your deck. 6* medals will have a cost of 46, so to equip a full 6* deck you would need to buy all of the cost avatar boards (the ones you need jewels to unlock right now), hit LV180 somewhere to unlock the avatar boards that give you the needed Cost Ups, and use 10 Cids to decrease each medal's cost (they don't appear to be readily available yet in Ux NA).
Basically, don't upgrade medals unless you're sure that your deck cost is high enough to equip it.

Last edited:

EchoFringe49

If you mean open-world/field exploration by "open story", that won't happen with Unchained.

The Neku costume becomes available (along with Shiki) as a level-up avatar board, around LV54.

Munny only serves to upgrade/fuse medals.

The cost capacity of a keyblade determines the number of higher-rarity medals you can have in your deck. 6* medals will have a cost of 46, so to equip a full 6* deck you would need to buy all of the cost avatar boards (the ones you need jewels to unlock right now), hit LV180 somewhere to unlock the avatar boards that give you the needed Cost Ups, and use 10 Cids to decrease each medal's cost (they don't appear to be readily available yet in Ux NA).
Basically, don't upgrade medals unless you're sure that your deck cost is high enough to equip it.
I meant to say unfold rather than open up (i.e learning info about the foretellers and daybreak town)
thanks for everything else btw

EchoFringe49

Okay so I did some research and apparently the main story doesn't start to really kick until quest 230, with some little story segments here and there. Could somebody confirm this?

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Okay so I did some research and apparently the main story doesn't start to really kick until quest 230, with some little story segments here and there. Could somebody confirm this?

I just interpret as all the cutscene events in Daybreak Town to be story orientated. But the main bulk of the story doesn't start until Ephemera is introduced in the picture.

Sentiment

Awards
Anything related to foretellars is discussed in "where is chirity pt2". Dont ask me which mission i forgot.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The main story really starts at 100. I don't think you should approach it like "when does the story open up?" because the story is slow-moving and is meant to be that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back