• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When Does The Conversation Between Xehanort/MoM Take Place?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I rewatched the scene between Xehanort/MoM in ReMIND. A lot of the stuff that Xehanort says reminds me of the Queen of Hearts in Wonderland. I remember seeing in Dark Road that Xehanort revisits the Queen of Hearts after 4 years. Was it ever confirmed when the "world tour" happened? I think that he revisited Wonderland (the 4 years later visit) then other worlds, then met up with the MoM in the Keyblade Graveyard.

D

Deleted member 252753

I think you are right. In '4 years later' Dark Road, Xehanort says that he wants to see the worlds again before his Mark of Mastery exam and in Re Mind he also says that his exam is not far off. What I find interesting for Dark Road is that their conversation about the Black Coat implies that they have met before.

okhi12

Awards
I think you are right. In '4 years later' Dark Road, Xehanort says that he wants to see the worlds again before his Mark of Mastery exam and in Re Mind he also says that his exam is not far off. What I find interesting for Dark Road is that their conversation about the Black Coat implies that they have met before.
I wouldn't be surprised if the Master, knowing both the past and the future, had something to do which Xehanort's dreams about the X era just before he met his heartless from the future and left Destiny Islands. I don't remember the beginning of Dark Road in detail but that part was very vague, right? Or he'll met him at some point during the 4 years timeskip. Maybe he's Baldr if that's not Luxu.

Back