• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When does it pick up?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

forget-me-not

Alright, I know I may be offending some people here, but I'm sorry, this is my honest opinion. I haven't beaten the game yet - I'm not eve half way through, I don't think - but I'm still pretty far into it. Day 121 I think. And honestly, I'm bored. I love the controls and the gameplay, but I want a story line! That's what I loved about all the other KHs, and right now I feel like this one is lacking. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love all the references to the old games, but so far all I've done is eat a lot of ice cream. Am I crazy? Or do I just need to get farther in to get to the exciting part?
I guess what I'm really asking is; when does the plot really get going (aka Xion starts to go a little nuts)?
When did you really start enjoying the game? I need something to look forward to through all that sea-salt ice cream!

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
The story story doesn't really kick in until the 300s. Or at least the story of Xion and the other members that were still alive.

geexter

To me, the game didn't pick up till about day 250 or so. Most of the game seems to just build up little tiny incidents that eventually lead to Roxas's breaking point. Just keep playing, it will get better.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
I think the first play is boring. Once you play it again, imo, it seems better.

OmnihaX

Well the starting isn't as good as the rest of KH games,with Roxas being a plant and doing nothing but later on the game the story gets intense and very very interesting,I'd actually say that the first part of the game is just tutorial and just something to fill the time that it was needed for Sora to wake up as well as link to the reason it ended up like that

S

Shadow Soldier

I think it picks up as soon as you choose which difficulty. I'm pretty sure it does ya.

fuzzyhunter

Story-wise, it really doesn't until close to the end, when everything starts to come together. But when it gets good, it gets really good.

forget-me-not

haha it's funny the second after I posted thi I went back to playing and it picked up - meaning that Xion had that showdown on the bridge at beast's castle. Now I can't stop playing haha. But thanks you guys. Oh man now I can't wait for the three hundreds haha

3keybladewielder

C2's Warlock
haha it's funny the second after I posted thi I went back to playing and it picked up - meaning that Xion had that showdown on the bridge at beast's castle. Now I can't stop playing haha. But thanks you guys. Oh man now I can't wait for the three hundreds haha

congratulations your are now in love with the game

MasterLukeS

Yes, after the bridge scene I definitely got addicted to it until the finish. It really is one of the best KH stories so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back