• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When does Coded Take Place

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XkeybladerXX

Sorry if there is another thread like this but......When does Kingdom Hearts Coded take place. Before Kingdom Hearts Chain Of Memories or after 358/2 days??? I don't take much focus on Coded.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
It takes place after the events of KH2, so both.

XkeybladerXX

∞;4532985 said:
It takes place after the events of KH2, so both.

It does..... In some screen shots, Sora is seen in his red clothes. Didn't he changed into black in the beginning of Kingdom Hearts 2???

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
That's because Jiminy's Journal had been digitised. You play through the game as that digitised Sora, because parts of the Journal have become corrupted.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
go to KH13.com and click on the coded section

ut explains everything you need to know about coded

captain

Bronze Member
after KH2 when Mickey and co. return to Disney Castle..

AxelsVirtue

The real question would be, does it happen after or before SRK receive the king's letter.

There I'd say Coded happens before this scene.

I agree completely. The results of the diary scaning are likely the reason for the leter in the first place. Plus, if it is supposed to happen after Sora and co. recieved the letter, they would be there at Disney Castle. The real Sora that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back